• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The new trailer from the Japanese Nintendo Direct

My youngest thought that maybe the solar panels are something that you can get revenue for the town to run on. Idk if he is right, but I'm waiting to see what they will do before I make up my mind on them.

My youngest thought that maybe the solar panels are something that you can get revenue for the town to run on. Idk if he is right, but I'm waiting to see what they will do before I make up my mind on them.

Oh like some kind of upkeep cost reduction. Sounds plausible.

The only disappointment I have with this video is that they didn't show the beach! Still an informative video however.

They showed a bit of beach when the girl stood y the solar panel you could see te cliff and a tiny bit of sand

The only disappointment I have with this video is that they didn't show the beach! Still an informative video however.

Considering the first 2 trailers showed swimming. I'm glad they didn't show the beach

I thought that trailer was pretty awesome! But I have a question for people who are good with estimating: If AC 3D/AC Jump Out is coming out in the Fall in Japan and early 2013 in Europe, when do you think North America will get it? My guess is is late fall or mid holiday season for America, but i'm no expert on this stuff so I was wondering if anyone could predict when it might come out here and why (you don't have to say why but it would help.) Thanks :)

I thought that trailer was pretty awesome! But I have a question for people who are good with estimating: If AC 3D/AC Jump Out is coming out in the Fall in Japan and early 2013 in Europe, when do you think North America will get it? My guess is is late fall or mid holiday season for America, but i'm no expert on this stuff so I was wondering if anyone could predict when it might come out here and why (you don't have to say why but it would help.) Thanks :)

I think we will get it before Feb. Maybe late holiday season or mid January.

Yes that is correct to assume, though I think it would be late fall to early winter which early winter can actually expand into January however it could be different in japan

Look again at the beginning and then look when you go to another town, you can't see it wen you switch towns

Never mind I can't see it anymore, must've been my imagination
Oh okay hahha

Omg when the character talks to that new horse, you can see the notice board outside the train station. The yellow bird from accf was on top of it too.
I'll check this out in a sec

No way am I putting up solar panels in my town, haha.
I'm with you on this one, they look way to... civilized? idk
but if they actually serve a purpose (like sock said them powering the lamps) then maybe i'll consider it

oh and if you pause right after the character exits the train station to eet the 4 people, you can see more of it, but you have to pause at the RIGHT moment.

OKAY PEOPLE!!!
I HAVE THE TEXT TRANSLATIONS RIGHT HERE!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

Porter
''Yamaneko villagee~
Yamaneko villagee~
Ukki!''

Hisho/Shizue
''Mayor! We were waiting~!''

-----will edit other part-----

Villagers
Chuuko ''Yahho-mami-chan!
Are you looking to talk to (me) be?
(She said be, but she probably meant ''me'' idk)

Okappu ''You bought a house ehh~
congratzz~

Kurisu ''Some time ago I said what my name would be!
I'm Kurisu! Nice to meet ya, kurikuri''

Amamin ''We meet again, ehh~
What business do you have with me? An investigation, huh?''

Dorimi ''Hey! Would business do you have?
''deshika?''
It looks like Hakkemi-san has come! (Katrina if you didn't know)

Tommy/Timmy
''Welcome! Danamo''

Kicks
''Welcome!''

Katrina
"Kieeeeee---i! ...oya oya...
you came to see...''

Porter
''Departure oraai!''

Villager
Tsubakaro ''Whatt?!
A person I don't know...
Well, this is our first meeting-''

''Translated by BoBobb aka aisemicr''

OKAY PEOPLE!!!

Porter
''Yamaneko villagee~
Yamaneko villagee~
Ukki!''

Hisho/Shizue

Villagers

congratzz~

''deshika?''

Tommy/Timmy
''Welcome! Danamo''

Kicks
''Welcome!''

Katrina
you came to see...''

Porter
''Departure oraai!''

Villager
Tsubakaro ''Whatt?!
A person I don't know...

I don't know how much of this translation I believe, but it seems pretty accurate, I don't know why but the Katrina part made me lol.

BoBobb is a pretty good translator, so it's pretty accurate with apparently the exeption of a few phrases because she was lazy. xp But no, its pretty accurate.

EDIT:
This is a LITERAL translation, direct from the source, so it's gonna be... a bit ununderstandable

Last edited:
This game is going to be awesome. Thanks for the trailer.

I like the new train design, and the customization looks amazing. You're in control of nearly everything.

OKAY PEOPLE!!!

Porter
''Yamaneko villagee~
Yamaneko villagee~
Ukki!''

Hisho/Shizue

Villagers

congratzz~

''deshika?''

Tommy/Timmy
''Welcome! Danamo''

Kicks
''Welcome!''

Katrina
you came to see...''

Porter
''Departure oraai!''

Villager
Tsubakaro ''Whatt?!
A person I don't know...

there already was a text translation posted somewhere

Yes. Sorta. Where?
IDK I posted a video text translation before. I don't read the offical information thread though.

I hope ice skating is real. >.<

This game is going to be awesome. Thanks for the trailer.

I like the new train design, and the customization looks amazing. You're in control of nearly everything.

well technically its not really a train, its a tram. And yes the customization/content looks almost endless :L They're really innovating the franchise to a whole new level.

Back