• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Style Sharing Thread

I love the peacoat and skirt combo paired with beret! 😀

2020110716330700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Now, I have a much more elaborate wardrobe. I know @Mick hates it, but I still love my moustache. This one is by far one of my most favorite outfits.
This is truth. Please consider removing the blonde moustache and if you do remove it then I will consider dropping you a like

What? No! 'STACHE FREEDOM!!! 🧐🤪

I tend to flip-flop around but generally just think of me as a pirate with different occupations, lol.
Staple items include, pirate bandana (all colors), eyepatch (plain/skull), bandages, fishnets (usually) and sometimes superhero mask.
EjBmxknUYAEaMM4

EjBmxkUVgAAcqTm
Ei91wrDU0AEyZPX

Ei8paTTVkAADFR4
EilaHPsVkAQAt3C

grocery-worker pirate
EionsikU4AEC6uX

maid pirate
Sometimes I can be a normal person:
EekDjH3UEAA6WGB

EYXT_gTU8AEwKsz

Ei0N_u-VkAE4bhy

EXZYCqlUcAAf6cC
The Grocery Worker Pirate is cute and I don't know why. 🙆‍♂️

I'm loving all of these outfits, everyone. I may try playing around with them once I complete my clothing collection; I rely too heavily on qr designs which is a shame since there are so many cute outfits. ><

I tend to flip-flop around but generally just think of me as a pirate with different occupations, lol.
Staple items include, pirate bandana (all colors), eyepatch (plain/skull), bandages, fishnets (usually) and sometimes superhero mask.
EjBmxknUYAEaMM4

EjBmxkUVgAAcqTm
Ei91wrDU0AEyZPX

Ei8paTTVkAADFR4
EilaHPsVkAQAt3C

grocery-worker pirate
EionsikU4AEC6uX

maid pirate
Sometimes I can be a normal person:
EekDjH3UEAA6WGB

EYXT_gTU8AEwKsz

Ei0N_u-VkAE4bhy

EXZYCqlUcAAf6cC

Wow! All your outfits look really great! My favorite is either the maid pirate or the grocery pirate ^.^. Seriously, cute ideas.

So that is what Tarantula island looks like. I never encountered that or scorpion island. Nice timing of that picture; kinda cool (and unfortunate for your rep ><) to see it "posed" like that.

I seriously love how you decorated your island. I can tell you put a lot of thought behind them; those custom designs are really gorgeous as well! :)

Sometimes I like to take a piece of clothing and do something unconventional with it

yesterday I challenged myself to find a fashionable way to wear a baby romper

Emj0IBqVkAEs0St

Visual-punk dress, but make it summer

EcrxG7QUwAA9oUV

And this is what my outfits more or less look like when I'm just going casual. It's also closest to how I dress irl, except for the do-rag. (It just feels wrong to not wear some kind of hat in this game, and I've been wearing do-rags since NL.)

EmQjVlIVoAEccTo

Nice Designs! Awesome to see another Custom clothing fiend on here. Being able to design new types of clothes, or using it to put together unavailable combos of clothing is such a brilliant thing! :cool: 🤩
I know right! I absolutely love how much they’ve improved on custom design options within the past few games. I hope that a future update adds more templates/clothing to put our designs on.

Back