• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Style Sharing Thread

Casual red & green without looking Christmas-y

EmuC-qhVkAE_cnx

I've been loving the flashy cardigans lately! Irl i don't really wear fashionable or colorful clothing, but thats why i love being so expressive in game!

In autumn I'm rocking the 80s look a lot :) really pops between all the red and brown nature tones!
20201113_222007.jpg

View attachment 336293
~Summery vibes at Tangy's estate

View attachment 336295

Time for fall :love:

View attachment 336296

I was not invited to the BBQ :(

View attachment 336297
New favourite fall outfit. Shoutout to @Jhine7 for fulfilling my endless clothing wishlists :D Now that our storage is expanding, I can't wait to order more stuff from them!
I know that feeling. I think I keep hitting my storage limit because I keep buying clothes XD Which is weird 'cos I'm maintain a very spare wardrobe IRL.

Oh here it is! I was looking for this thread earlier and thought I must’ve dreamt it’s existence so I’m happy I found it! 😊

This is my character at the moment! She’s all ready for fall 🥰

013AC0C0-953E-4103-91BB-78BBD0A88B41.jpeg

This jacket is so much fun. Would go great w/ ladder shades but I don't have em in a matching color.

En7v5iQXIAEcbn4

Also wishing I could wear shorts with leggings irl and be taken seriously
I love how much this reminds me of J Mascis.

I haven't felt inspired to change my outfit, but that changed when I found the holiday sweaters at Mable's.
xmasoutfit1.jpg
xmasoutfit2.jpg

I 'm digging Fuschia's winter outfit.
xmasoutfit3.jpg

Back