• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Style Sharing Thread

Sometimes I go to Harv's just to play dress-up with clothes I don't normally keep in storage
(I keep my wardrobe like a real life closet, only holding onto clothes I would regularly wear and can match with a lot of other stuff)

I was messing around with different ways to dress this lacy top...

Ermufq1VQAEObeo

Ermufq8VgAAeE1h

this very much isn't my style, but I'm sure it has some appeal to this crowd
ErmtgR_UcAAKwsd

Mint green might be one of the few colors I really don't like... so, naturally, I made an outfit with it
ErmtAFdVkAMQYJo

I then took a few skirts that stood out to me while I was scrolling through the clothes and constructed these outfits. The grape harvest sisters, I guess (because I couldn't find another backpack with straps that weren't black or otherwise clashing)

ErmufrHUUAUzPVD

Ermufq_VQAMLbjP

Using the white floppy hat created this cool gradient/ombre effect throughout the whole outfit, but I didn't like it for some other reason, idr. Orange rose in mouth also looks good, but my character didn't pose as cute so I didn't keep the pic

Finally, outside of Harv's:

A couple days ago my island had a heavy snowstorm, I'm guessing the winter equivalent of a thunderstorm. So, warmest outfit of the year. I didn't really trust tights to keep my legs from freezing, so coat with sweatpants it was. I'm sure it'll be on trend eventually.
ErmnSkEVEAI5ist

And here's today's. Too bad I didn't have a coral-colored hat.
ErnHNQ8VcAAtHFI

Last edited:
Hair color change demanded a slight closet overhaul and color analysis

EsnjXy-UYAUVevL

EscLQEaUwAIFhkr
EscLQEbUYAA51Ck
EscLQEWU4AI19ET

basic but still liked it enough to take the pic
EsnjXy7UYAgnfgt

maybe not my favorite outfit ever created, but can you tell I miss spring/summer
Eswz5vIU4AA5zs1

and here's today's. the sweaters are always a lot of fun to work with. rip the socks being way off
Es_3L_XVgAASFk4

My favorite piece of clothing ever is the plushie-muffler coat. It's got a cute little fox scarf on a beautiful cobalt blue coat!!!

yesss I was hoping there was a place to share outfits! Putting them together is one of my favorite things!
Here's today's outfit on Leslie!
EtCJIWyVcAU9wNV

(it's still winter on my island, but whatever I wear what I want!)

And from the last few days, under the spoiler.
EtCHcVlUUAAFwkF

EtCHcVlUUAMKOtj

EtCHcVtVEAI0kit

I'll probably come back later to share some of my past outfits that I really like!!

ACNH has such an overwhelming amount of clothing and recolors its wild and so different from past games now that I think about it. Wonderful yet oddly specific clothes for every mood and style.

2A6378F1-116F-4D9D-AAE2-CBDF169AC4BF.png

8F679761-0DAC-4A2C-B18B-9B407ED6A103.png
857139F8-73AE-4C1C-AB2C-FFC167484BBB.png

The goatee has just become a permanent addition to anything lol. Too bad it comes off with some accessories I like. but it stays on for most which is neato

Animal Crossing: Dream Boyfriend edition
and everything else you ever wanted

EtpJwA5VEAAliMR

the dream man of your dreamy dreams

EtpJwA3U0AIfPN0

he pledges all his loyalty to your heart and everything sparkly

EtpJDk7VcAA9GMq

he's super hot and popular but only wants you

EtpJDklVcAkI0QW

he's waiting for you

EtpKErRVcAEaLnv

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to figure out an outfit to go with the pink poncho coat. It’s a really bright pink with stark white details (as opposed to the off white/cream coloured white the other coats have) so my usual hats & skirt don’t look as nice. But after some fiddling I think I like this combo and I’ll be wearing it tomorrow!

A9F53D96-F585-4A54-B02E-C933276387E8.jpeg
13FB799C-C67D-4377-8E0F-413106B16C23.jpeg

I have to keep an eye out for the pink dotted tights! I’m happy I found an outfit that the petal skirt looks okay with, too. I love the colours but find it tricky to pair things with.

New look I came up with today and one from a couple of days ago.

ABABE9AD-64D1-49BB-9CB9-26C184AA6BF6.jpeg

I have too much fun with harv’s studio and the filters.

The shirt is the kerokerokeroppi tank top, top hello kitty, black denim pants, shoes black antique boots and orange candy skull mask.

04A9118D-03A5-41AA-8257-EAFE04CCFB60.jpeg

The outfit on the left is my new look (second character is just for the screenshot). I downloaded a qr code (the top), used a student cap blue, black wingtip shows, black outdoor shorts, pirate eye patch, & white simple knee high socks.

EhWN-krUYAAOQtp.jpeg

Risky Business

EeVgr4vUwAI8xoU (1).jpeg

Bohemian Rhapsody

EhWN5iAUwAAcpyF.jpeg

Saturday Night Fever

EhWGyVeUwAAA_s0.jpeg

The Princess Bride

152910296_114836930610664_4634716837603709556_n.jpg

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

EzBsdnwUYAEgIuM.jpeg

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

EhMLMGmUwAA39LE (1).jpeg

Kill Bill Vol.1

I've posted most of these movie outfits before in the Screenshots thread but now that we have an official fashion thread,I'm posting them here.

AB193803-4E49-44F9-829A-F6177E827E29.jpeg

My new summer outfit! Although I might wear sandals instead. I’ve ordered some different colours of the flower & ribbon sandals to see what I like better! I’m just happy I was able to find something to match the colourful shorts. I think it turns out really cute 🥰

Back