• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- Had a pretty nice day off. I tried out some samyang buldack chicken ramen, wow! it's tasty but also extremely spicy, my mouth was on fire for a solid 15 minutes after eating 🤣

- Been doing more prep work for my trip, this time: washing all the new summer-y clothes and swimwear I bought. I haven't even had the chance to wear them since I bought them in January because we have barely had a summer here in the UK, it's been so cold and rainy 🥲 So currently air drying them, and I've made a plan for which packing cubes I'll be sorting them into, and hopefully will start packing tomorrow. Just gonna pack things I don't use in my daily life first. 👍

- Happy I have tomorrow off work too, and it's my last full week before my trip 😁

The painting was completed in my living room today. So happy with it. 💚

20240820-145841.jpg
20240820-145850.jpg

• I won my libraries adult summer reading challenge! I won an indoor/oudoor blanket, a book, and a $50 gift card to a really good Italian bakery near me :D (pictured below) I can't wait to go get some Italian pastries with my gift card!
  • I picked up my meds at the new pharmacy my old one merged with. Now I know where it is and can easily get there. Also I have all my meds now which is good because I ran out and forgot to get refills on some. Now I'm all set for the month
  • I facilitated a coffee event in my apartment building today!
  • I also walked on the treadmill today
  • Talked to my boyfriend which was nice
  • Played some of the Sims 4
  • It's been a really good day overall. I'm a little overwhelmed because it was a busy day, so now I'm trying to rest and recharge from being a tad overstimulated

Attachments

• library.jpg
    library.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 7
Today has been pretty good so far. 🙂

I had a nice chat with @Mimi Cheems earlier ☺️.

Yesterday @Doo gifted me her FB bunny balloon even though she didn’t have to 😲! I’m hoping I can get her a balloon that she wants in return for it; will give her my cool bunny balloon if not (if she wants it ofc; otherwise I’ll try to find something else she wants)🙂. i’m going to miss the confetti collecting after the event. It was fun interacting with more people, and collecting balloons and waiting for them to be revealed :D.

I think I’m almost done with my story for the writing activity. I’m stumped not what to to write next but I’m hoping that I’ll get it done today 🙂.

I think I came up with another possible lineup idea depending on what I decide to get with my throwback tickets. I’m having a tough time deciding since I like so much. i’m impatient to purchase them but I’m going to wait to see how much more tickets i earn first, I think 🙂

Two pokemon that I was trying to trade finally got traded 🙂. I haven’t had any time to play Pokemon or trade much though. Hopefully soon!

Finished and submitted my first entry for Canvas Crossing!! The second one is mostly colored now too, hoping to get it and maybe also the third done tomorrow!

I got to visit CylieDanny’s island for the second round of Villager Birthday Parties too! ^^

My parents and I watched SmallishBeans’ latest Hermitcraft episode this evening!

- I finished Berlin Alexanderplatz last night, and read a book on my favourite painter, Gustav Klimt, today. Super happy to have my reading hobby back, I think university burnt me out on reading, but now I'm suddenly into it again 😅 Reading the Klimt book made me want to get back into doing art too, so that might be fun 👀

- My vacation clothes are all dry, gonna iron them later and then start packing ‼️

- Washed my hair today so feeling refreshed ✨

The painting was completed in my living room today. So happy with it. 💚
I like the choice of green, it looks nice! It's great what a fresh paint of coat can do to a room. The sunlight coming in at the corner gives it a very lava-lamp look to it. That looks pretty cool!

The last time we spent one on one time together like that was September 2023. (11 months ago) She even pointed out that we never do anything with just the two of us.
Sorry your day wasn't so great, but that's awesome that you were able to have an outing with your mom! This reminds me that I should spend some time with my sister. It's been so long since we've had a day out.

I managed to get almost all of the party event entries done. I usually don't care for the entries I've done, but I'm pleased with the ones I've done this time. I finished all of the canvas crossing drawings and have done 2 extra. I want to keep on doing more. I'm not sure how far I'll make it or if I will run out of steam, but I'm going to try!

These last couple days have been great! The weather outside is lovely and I went swimming yesterday. Took care of something important at work today, and I'm headed to martial arts practice tonight. My sleep schedule has been a lot better as well. Hoping everyone has a great day! 💚

EDIT: Also happy because I just won the 50/50 for Jiaoqiu in Honkai: Star Rail!! 🥳

vdu3RPA.jpg

Last edited:
I passed my test so I received my badge, and I work tomorrow?? I wasn't expecting to be asked to come on the busiest day of the week so I think they trust me. I'm hoping this goes well! This is my first time working for a small business over a large corporation. I finally have a job that pays fairly.
IMG_R_0087.jpeg

I downloaded the character creation demo for inZOI and am loving it. The hair, eyes, and clothes have a color wheel, so you can apply any color you want to them. You can even upload patterns and textures to use for clothes (glittery, floral, etc.). ^_^
Also, it said that you can save the characters you create as presets, so when the actual game comes out, we can just select those without having to recreate our ZOIs (that's what the characters in the game are called) again ^^

oh my god I don’t know how I forgot to mention this here yesterday (I guess I was that tired??) but I finally grew my first purple hyacinth in New Horizons yesterday!! 😭 I found the buds right after getting back from CylieDanny’s island. I’m gonna try to grow a few more for decorating purposes ofc, but I’ve finally successfully bred every hybrid flower in the game!! 🎉🪻

I finished my last two entries for Canvas Crossing!! We’ll see how long it takes me to do the coloring page ahahah, but if I have time to spare I think I’ll try to do some extras!!

Guessed correctly in this round of Pin the Tail on the Villager! I’m 3/3 so far; fingers crossed for the final round 🤞

Got to see OrionSounds’ Among Us stream after it ended today!

- I am now mostly packed! I've packed up everything except things I still need to wash / am still regularly using e.g. underwear, socks, pyjamas, cards, and my skincare 😁 Happy because it saves a lot of stress for later, I can enjoy my 3 days off instead of rushing around prepping.

- I actually managed to get a decent amount of sleep last night...I haven't been sleeping well at all recently (going to bed at 2am, waking up at 6am). Last night I got around 8 hrs thankfully

Today I’m happy that I finished my canvas crossing entry. I might push myself a bit more tomorrow and do the coloring (and hope it doesn’t take as long as the first one did) since I might have enough for inky by doing it. I’m kinda torn though since I want a couple other collectibles too.

I had a nice chat and laughs with some friends ☺️.

I was really happy some of my friends liked my besting blunders entry. :D It has been a long time since I tried to write something. I was a little worried about it since I’m so burnt out. I did enjoy writing it though 🙂.

I enjoyed chatting with everyone and watching the mario kart stream 🙂.

i’m looking forward to the next round of confetti collecting :D

I hope everyone had a good day today ☺️

Back