• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- I started my first day of uni and loved the campus. I managed to find my class without asking anyone since there were maps to guide students.
- Practiced drawing skin tones with colored pencils since I'm working on a portrait drawing of Emma Watson.
- Woke up early this morning feeling refreshed.
- Watched some anime in the evening.
- Luna is being cute again.
Sleepy Luna.jpg
]
Luna sleeping 9.JPG

Last edited:
Today's been an absolutely fantastic day!! I got up early and was productive at work. Took on more responsibility and did well with it. Also had a lot of laughs. Then I finished my dailies in my gacha games and took a nap, and I had some fast food as well. Now I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want! Literally couldn't have asked for a better day!!! 🥹 💚

Nearly finiished writing the answers for the questions for my job application (its also an apprenticeship at an art gallery!)
It ha taken me till the end of the very day to almost finish but better than not. I have the last question, how do you meet the essential critera listed ;_;
I'm available and positive I can do a job. haha.

I dunno if I should get someone to go over my answers or read them the next day but I don't really know anyone DX

I made really good progress on my entry for round 2 of Colorful Confetti!! ;v; I've got like... most of the base colors down aklfjsklfsjd

The final confetti collecting round has begun!! I’ve already managed to get one of Pietro’s Mystery Gradient Balloons, and I’m well on my way to earning my final one! I also submitted my guess for the final round of Pin the Tail on the Villager, even if I’m feeling very iffy about it lmao

My family and I watched a little Youtube this evening! We’re caught up with SmallishBeans’ Hermitcraft series again too.

It’s been a great week. Tomorrow is the last day before we head home. On Tuesday we went over to the shops and dock just to look around. We didn’t see the pirate ship this time but the shark boat was there. Have been enjoying working on my canvas crossing entries and have now submitted 5 and working on a six one.
Excited to collect more confetti with the hopes of getting a cool heart balloon. Happy that the amazing @ShinyDungeoneer gifted me the red heart balloon I needed for my lineup idea.
It’s been a fun vacation but it will be nice to be going home tomorrow afternoon and seeing Aurora. Hope you all are having a great week.
IMG_7860.jpeg

IMG_7870.jpeg
IMG_7869.jpeg
IMG_7934.jpeg
IMG_7974.jpeg
IMG_7923.jpeg

Aurora Cora update
IMG_7921.jpeg
IMG_2816.jpeg

• I went to the zoo with my mom and brother on Tuesday!
  • I made some good progress on my various writing projects!
  • I'm getting a haircut tomorrow! I'm hoping to get it cut short enough that I might be able to pass as a guy, but that all depends on what my hairstylist thinks will work for my hair because I trust her more than myself when it comes to my hair...
5fd64b43e8c4aefc934672f20607b581.jpg
85cba4e09cc66e3286542dbd38d4d28d.jpg
6d16b7e328b1bfea0689b1c5baa1dc8a.jpg
Yes, that is Walker Scobell lol

Feeling better after working on some homework. I'm still not completely free from this tiring feeling yet, but I'm improving at least. Just one more school day to go and I can get my well-deserved break. I might still have some work over the weekend but just at least one or two isn't as bad as a whole pigload from various classes. Also grateful to have my love to talk to whenever I'm down. @ZeldaCrossing64 is my rock and a real sweetheart. 💓

Man, I wish I'd post in this thread more often. 😭 However, I have some good news (and other fun stuff) that I just couldn't not share.

I got two very important things in the mail: My high school diploma and my renewed Medicare card! It feels good to have that stuff taken care of.

My step-mom and grandma went to the US yesterday for shopping and picked up some neat stuff! Most notably coffee creamer, Pop-Tarts, and chow mein. Not the most healthy stuff, but I'm happy to indulge in food we don't buy very often. :P

When some relatives visited us last month, my uncle gave me a Guns N' Roses shirt!!! Specifically the Appetite for Destruction album cover, which is my favorite GNR album. (I'd post a picture, but the shirt is currently in the laundry.)

Even though I've been feeling pretty down lately, I always feel better after talking to my dear @Suguri. I'm glad I can be there for them and vice-versa. Words alone can't describe how much I appreciate having them in my life. 🥰

Speaking of Suguri... I should've mentioned this the day of, but they gifted me one of my dream collectibles, the black feather!!! Even though we had discussed gifting each other collectibles during the Fair, it was still a lovely surprise. 🖤 (They also gifted me some final boss balloons!!!)

I relistened to one of my favorite albums, Tomb of the Mutilated by Cannibal Corpse. I only meant to listen to the first few tracks, but I just decided to go all in, lol. It's good to appreciate the underdogs of the album, so to speak.

from yesterday-

i got back from my trip to california, i have always wanted to go and it was so beautiful. i’m happy to be home though because my dog missed me.

IMG_5602.jpeg

IMG_6038.jpeg

IMG_6039.jpeg

IMG_6037.jpeg

IMG_5934.jpeg

i couldn’t get a good picture of it but i also unexpectedly came across the houses from that one meme LOL

from yesterday-

i got back from my trip to california, i have always wanted to go and it was so beautiful. i’m happy to be home though because my dog missed me.

View attachment 580377
View attachment 580379
View attachment 580380
View attachment 580381
View attachment 580383
i couldn’t get a good picture of it but i also unexpectedly came across the houses from that one meme LOL
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to California! I hope it wasn't too hot out there. (As someone who lives in this state I've gotten sweaty a few times over the summer. Bleh.) BTW, have you by chance tried the burgers and fries in In-N-Out? 👀

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to California! I hope it wasn't too hot out there. (As someone who lives in this state I've gotten sweaty a few times over the summer. Bleh.) BTW, have you by chance tried the burgers and fries in In-N-Out? 👀
it was definitely hot but it wasn’t bad since i come from a state with terrible humidity. i was able to try in and out! it was very good, trying it was actually on the top of my list of what to do while i was in CA.

Today I chatted to a friend who I haven’t talked to for a few months ago (friend I had made on a discord server). It was nice catching up a little. We didn’t get to chat much but still it was nice to hear from them again 🙂. They even had a kitten picture to show me!

I’m happy that the last confetti collecting round started and that I was able to get a balloon. 🙂

I’m happy I got the next coloring page started at least. I’ll have to push myself tomorrow more if I want to get tickets.

I’m looking forward to playing Mario Party tomorrow night 🙂.

Today’s wasn’t bad but it could have been better. I’m hoping tomorrow will be better 🙂

- I was able to see my partner today! We mostly just chilled and watched stuff but ahh it was really nice and I'm really grateful to have them in my life 💚

- Had pizza for dinner!

- Almost finished my colourful confetti entry now! Just the writing and final puzzle to go 🎉

I hope you're all having a lovely day ☺️

- Managed to sleep for 8 ish hours last night!
- It's a lovely sunny day and I have the day off work 😁
- Did a 20 min workout which usually ups my mood
- Washed my hair ✨
- Sorted out my travel card situation today (been putting it off for a while), set up a Wise account so I can use it for money conversion from now on, will make spending abroad a lot easier. I wanted a card I could put a set budget on for every trip, so I don't have to worry about overspending, so this should work nicely 💸
- The omelette I made was very tasty and fluffy, adding a pinch of sugar was a good idea 🙂

Today's been pretty great! I got up early and was productive at work. Had more responsibility again, but handled it well. Then I swam again in the pool for awhile since it was hot enough out. Now I'm just playing video games and may play some Pokemon later. Also looking forward to attempting a Pokemon Insurgence Soul Link Nuzlocke with one of my friends at some point soon. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :blush: 💚

• a student gave me a lovely doodle of the lorax - its the first artwork i’ve received this school year so i put it up on the wall. she and her friends were very amused lol
  • i got a pedicure with my friend after work 😊 and we got some yummy strawberry-mango smoothies
  • the frog came out today and i’m excited to see my fave acting in it!
  • it’s friday 🩷

Back