• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I was upset about something earlier that ended up being not a big deal (go figure) I talked with my parents and let out a lot of things that's been weighing me down. I ended chatting with my friend from work about casual stuff. I'm feeling a lot better now than I did before.

I maxed out on confetti and purchased my final balloon!! Super excited to see what my last ones turn into aaaaa

I was also able to finish my entry for the second round of Colorful Confetti!! Now all I’ve got left to do in the Fair is the current round of LAN Party and the quiz when it releases!

omg the tracking for something I ordered hadn’t updated in nearly two weeks, and I’d been getting nervous about it over the past few days, but I checked just now and it! has! made! progress!!! 🎉🎉 I don't mind waiting for things I order as long as they eventually get here safely lol

Also ordered a few things today that I’m really excited about eeeee ;w;

and got to watch a few short videos on Youtube with my parents this evening!

I had fun playing mario party today and enjoyed watching the Mario Kart stream and chatting!

I just finished my coloring page. I’m really happy to be done 🥳.

Today was okay; my mood feel as I was finishing up coloring. But I’m okay, just a bit down. 🙂

I hope everyone had a great day :D

I went to Buckingham Palace today.

I got rained on afterwards. It was worth seeing though.

It was more pleasant than seeing the White House, which had guards eyeing us with automatic weapons.

Screenshot_20240824-191055.png

I’m happy because Spanky snuggled with me again under the blankets earlier 🥰.

I chatted a little with some friends.

I was able to buy a collectible that I wanted :D

I’m having fun watching the among us stream and chatting, though I embarrassed myself a few times. No thoughts in head anymore 😅.

It’s been a great last day of vacation. My cousin and her kids are visiting from another state. We went over for breakfast and some swimming. it was so great to see them as it’s been too long. They will be staying at the same place me and my mom just got back from so we plan to go visit them on Tuesday and maybe after my short shift on Thursday depending on the weather.
It’s was nice this afternoon so I was productive and got the yard work done. Also got some laundry done. Worked on another drawing for canvass crossing. Think it will be my last one unless I can find some time tomorrow to work on one more. Was tired this afternoon after getting the yard work done and ended up taking a nap with Aurora. Hope everyone had a great day.

it was my first saturday in months where i didn’t have homework or work to stress over! super relaxing day. finished the frog on netflix and my sister cooked up some potato pancakes for us 😋 also spent the day on a video call with my boyfriend since it was his day off 🥰

I don’t usually post in ongoing threads like these because I feel the urge to go back and read the whole thread from the start, which… is not feasible 😅

But I’m so happy over the silliest little thing and I wanna blab about it somewhere 🥺

Today I bought so many awesome things at a convention! But for some reason, my favourite is a sticker of Shinji Ikari sitting in a Froggy Chair. I don’t know why, but looking at this goofy lil crossover makes me so, so happy 😭

Posting again because I had a lot of fun playing Among Us. I played it on my tablet this time. I felt bad I was so useless and dragged the crew down 😅. I think I’m starting to understand a bit more like needing to do the tasks and even if dead I can do tasks. The other time I played (this is my second time), I didn’t know about the tasks at all 😅. The first time I played, I didn’t know if I liked the game but I think it was a lot of fun today :D.

Watched an episode of Hunter x Hunter and Delicious in Dungeon this morning!! I love Hunter x Hunter a ton but omg sometimes I am really glad to have Delicious in Dungeon to heal my emotional damage afterwards RIP Peggy and the third small child this arc oml

also watched some Youtube and just spent some time hanging out with my family today! We got to see one of ZombieCleo’s recent Hermitcraft episodes too!

I had a blast playing Among Us with everyone tonight!!! ;w; even if I am still bad at the new roles I think they’re a lot of fun! I’ve only had Phantom and Shapeshifter thus far though, so hoping for some fun crewmate roles next time maybe!! 🤞 That was also the session I needed for this round of LAN Party, so I've completed everything in the Fair except for the quiz now!

I'm happy about a few things today, I guess, despite all my stress.

♡ My boyfriend came over tonight. It was nice to see him to get my mind off of everything.

♡ Talked with @Dunquixote and another friend in our top secret ladies only server :3c I LOVE MY GIRLS!!!

♡ My dad sauteed mushrooms and onions for me. They were super tasty 😭

♡ A friend gifted me a new game. It's called Fields of Mistria! Really hyped to try it out c:

♡ Played Identity V with a close friend. I was also able to save up enough purple fragments for a S Tier costume/skin for the Geisha!!! I'm so in love with it T^T It's called 'Resilience of Bamboo'. I wish she had more collab skins! I'm really hoping when the Sanrio collab returns, she gets a skin! ^_^
IMG_9482.jpg

IMG_9485.jpg

♡ Got a coffee earlier. It was good ;w;

I met up with my older brother in London for coffee and hot chocolate.

Our first time spending time together in almost a year. It was absolutely lovely. Our living situations kinda make it tough.

Funny thing is we can be so separated yet gel like no time has ever passed.

- Yesterday at work was...interesting, lol. But not as bad as I thought it was gonna be.
- Slept a lot last night and today, I was veryyy tired 😅
- Today I did a workout, washed my hair, changed my bedsheets, and made white chocolate chip pancakes 🥞
- Only got 2 more shifts at work before my holiday 😁

• I’m feeling better than I was. I was kind of laying around a lot crying for awhile due to a breakup with someone I dated for a year and a half that was my whole world. I broke up with him but it still broke my heart. We agreed it was for the best and ended things on good terms but it still sucks. But now I’m gonna work on myself and try to get myself out and do more things and try to make friends since I don’t have a single friend, at least not any that live anywhere near me. I think that’s part that sucks the most. I feel like I have no one anymore now that we’re not together. I don’t have any friends, I don’t see my family hardly ever. I only have my sister for family and we rarely see each other or talk. It’s just me alone with my thoughts 24/7 and I feel like no one cares that I exist. But I’m trying to work on myself.
  • I got on the treadmill for 30 minutes yesterday and am gonna get on it again today. Exercise really helps my mental health
  • I slept really good. Have been sleeping really good for a few days now and it makes such a huge difference
  • Have my volunteer shift with the rescue kitties today, looking forward to it!
  • Enjoying some coffee and music this morning
  • Started watching the show Supernatural and am enjoying it :)

The place I was watching Detective Conan/Case Closed, is finally working again, so yay get to watch that again. on ep 102-ish. (this ep kinda got me madd not about the plot, just the characters we meet in this episode, the main cast are invited to a womans party, along with the womans friends. And the birthday girl falls asleep before they do the cake and everything, they let her sleep right, but they ALL decide to LEAVE HER as they made plans to sing karaoke and spent like 3 hours there!! That's crazzzy, I understand story wise the situation couldn't of worked if someone stayed but like there was no one who wanted to stay and wait for her to wake up?) either way just glad I can watch it again haha.
Post automatically merged:

Also had a realy nice day out on Saturday but I need to upload some pictures before I talk about it, because it was such a fun day and wanted to share some pics.

Back