• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

ā˜¾ We started the second season of Haikyu today!! šŸ§” Also got to see the new One Piece recap episode and catch up fully with ZombieCleoā€™s Hermitcraft series too.

ā˜¾ I played in the last Among Us session this afternoon!! ;w; It was great fun and Iā€™m really happy I got to participate in so many sessions this Fair. I'm looking forward to the next time we have gaming sessions!!

ā˜¾ Speaking of the Fair, Iā€™ve been able to keep up with checking out everyoneā€™s entries too! Iā€™ll probably be in bed before the deadline tonight so I might have some more catching up to do tomorrow, but I love looking through and seeing what everyone else did! also v excited for the Canvas Crossing thread reveal, even if I wasn't feeling up to doing any extras like I wanted to aaaa

ā˜¾ I finished a bit of personal art that had been sitting as a WIP since early June šŸ˜­ Honestly didnā€™t go super ham on it, but glad I got it done since it was meant to sorta parallel another drawing I actually did finish in early June asjklgfdldkfsd

ā˜¾ I'm happy that I can actually start thinking above moving on my own now that I have a decent job. It's something I wanted for a long time but haven't went through with because of the lack of substantial funds. I actually gave up on it for a while... I didn't think it was ever going to happen, but this job fell right into my lap and here we are. I plan on saving for a good bit, at least for a year or two. I already found apartment options that are great for what I'm looking for. Everything is just falling to place!!
ā˜¾ I cleaned out a drawer that was getting crammed. I threw some things away and organized it a bit. It felt nice.

Last edited:
This was the best night ever, guys. šŸ„ŗšŸ’“ My love @ZeldaCrossing64 managed to finish their Magnificent Memories entry on time, right before the thread closed!!!

And yes, I was honestly a little hesitant to admit that in public for a while, but it is true. We are dating. šŸ„° This is a big deal for me because it's a point in life I never expected to get to; for a long time, I thought I was destined for loneliness.

It's relieving when you find someone who shares similar experiences like you. Zelda was that one person. They're like the sunshine to my rain, and I feel a sense of comfort whenever I talk to them. Their sympathy is very touching and they're such a sweetheart, I wish I could cuddle them forever. šŸ«‚šŸ’œšŸ’œ

They were also the one who made me question my orientation. I've crushed on guys before and initially thought I was hetero, so I was a little surprised when I started developing feelings for a non-binary person. I kept thinking about it for a while, and eventually I kind of found a term that best described me: omnisexual. While I'm still discovering what I really am, I think it is good enough for now.

I could go on about this, but it's getting late and I need to sleep later! TYSM for becoming a part of my life, mahal!! I love you so much!!! ā¤ļø

@Chibi.Hoshi drew my rep and my babies in her gorgeous piece for Magnificent Memories. Iā€™m so happy and touched that she wanted to include me and my babies in her drawing. She captured Jewelā€™s jealousy of Spanky and Spankyā€™s carefree nature and innocent cuteness so purrfectly! Looks like theyā€™ll both be having major zoomies after the party too šŸ˜øšŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹.

I was really touched by the mention in @Firesquids ā€™s amazing entry too and that she remembered me gifting a tasty cake. šŸ˜² I saw her entry awhile back but want to say here now since I didnā€™t mention it at the time even though it really made me happy. Looking back now at the collectibles that I was able to gift, I tend to think they werenā€™t good gifts and feel kinda embarrassed even if that was all I could/can afford since I see others gifting friends way more expensive gifts. It made me happy to know she remembered the cake and that it meant a lot to her šŸ™‚.

I had some extra backup screen protectors for my phone; Iā€™m happy since the one I had on my phone got a bit damaged today when I fell.

My sister wasnā€™t mad I couldnā€™t make it today; she was concerned since my mom told her I fell. I felt bad (even though I was anxious about going); apparently she forgot she invited us since there was no birthday dinner or anything planned. My mom and dad ended up coming home early.

I got snuggles from both my girls today. Jewels fell asleep under the blankets snuggling with me ā˜ŗļø. She hasnā€™t been coming in my room much lately so it made me happy she stayed when I put her on my bed with me.

Iā€™m really looking forward to my balloon unlocks and seeing what the new animated collectible is šŸ‘€. Iā€™d love to win one but tough competition as always; I loved everyoneā€™s entries šŸ™‚.

ā™” In a surprising turn of events, I actually managed to finish my Magnificent Memories entry on time! I seriously procrastinated on it and even considered not doing it at all, but I'm so glad I did. I think a special someone liked it, too. šŸ’œ

ā™” We got a new "party grill" (basically a mini grill with small trays), so we used it to cook meat, vegetables, and baguettes with cheese. šŸ˜‹ I also helped my parents prepare the food and they praised me for cutting the meat so well. I guess I'm proud of that, since I usually hack up food to bits without much thought. XP

ā™” Got to spend some time with my family; I listened to music with my dad and I chatted with my brother while he played Minecraft. I'm thinking of buying the game for myself so we can play together, just like old times. ^^

ā™” Relistened to some of my favorite albums, which always makes me happy! šŸŽµ

I hope everyone has a good day/night!

I got to go out again today, getting stronger one step at a time. I went for a drive on a coffee run, and then we went to see a movie, and had a nice day.

But I'm getting there. At least I'm not stuck at home as much, streaming Shudder. I swear I've seen half of the stuff on there now.

Today's been pretty great so far! Got up early and I've been productive at work. Always enjoy the laughs that are had there and how fortunate I am to have the job that I have. Playing my daily gachas one more time before Natlan releases in Genshin Impact tomorrow! As someone who's always had Pyro as their favorite Vision in the game, I've been looking forward to this for a long time.

I'm also taking care of my cats and I'm headed to martial arts tonight. Hope everyone has a great day! :blush: šŸ’š

- Finished work for the day! It was one of my hated 7am starts, but the shift I did today wasn't actually bad at all :)
- Happy I have 2 days off now, and only 1 more shift to go until holidayyy šŸŽ‰
- Got home, had a bath, then made some chilli cheese fries and had a coffee w/ chocolate biscuits ā˜ŗļø

Here's a pretty photo I took on the London Eye. The third largest Ferris Wheel in the world.

Tomorrow I say goodbye to my older brother (oh how it pains the soul). We got to do some fun things together though. He qualifies for duel citizenship in Ireland so I suppose he'll be busy with that in the future, but we plan on seeing each other in a few months anyways.

Overall it was a good time.

Screenshot_20240826-220105.png

Finally uploaded some of my pictures I took on Saturday~
Funilly enough, despite bringing my actual camera with me, I just used my phone to take pictures. I think if the weather was less wet, I may have used my camera then.

But Saturday was actually a really nice day out with my Mum, at a seaside-y area called Brighton.
And we went to Brighton because it was 60 years of Mods, Mod bikes, and it's something my mum really enjoys and she likes them alot, so despite the awful weather (making us a bit more irritated, tired and stressed) we came to see the people who bought their own bikes out for the annivasary.

It was actually quite busy in Brighton, since they were also having a match against another team so the trains were packed, and we walked quite a bit around Brighton, which I think I never knew how much stuff and shops there were!
My mum stopped by a shop selling Mod items and it was actually located near a very unique alleyway.

Screenshot 2024-08-26 22.53.17.png

Got some nice tshirts, wall prints - which I have no room for anyways - my mum got a 60's Mod cup, I found a crafty shop that I was able to get another small DIY which should look like this when I finish it:

Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.07.00.png
And then I saw they actually had a Bandai shop there!! I have ALWAYS wanted to try these out! I know there's one in London I wanna try too ;_;
Screenshot 2024-08-26 22.58.31.png
Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.07.16.png
Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.07.31.png
I even made a video of me using the machines to show friends, but alas I can't upload it here. ;_; I am happy, that there wasn't as many machines I wanted to use. There were a lot more sanrio, sailor moon, demon slayer, Spy X family ones; but I their not my desired anime and such so I chose the lil sleepy digimon, and a gecko :D how crazy is it that I got a gecko with the same colours the real life gecko my friend has.

After that, and having some nice food we eventually got to the pier, had an ice cream and went into this area where they have all these machines that you put MORE 2 pennies in to get lil prizes

Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.11.07.png
These things, and we had some 2ps saved up for some time, and played until I got these lil'guys
Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.11.27.png
My mum helped get a lil friend so he won't be lonely~

After that we looked at the bikes~ Some of these pictures may be after when the weather was better
Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.16.12.png
Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.14.43.png
Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.15.06.png

After that we went on a lil train that goes from one part of the pier alllllllll the way down so it was a fun lil travel
Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.18.58.png
Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.19.09.png
Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.19.23.png

After that we had some fish and chips, though sadly the food wasn't that great as we had expected, so the seagulls and pigeons enjoyed most of it. A seasgull atually stood right beside my mums head and I wish I got a pic of it!!

We were planning to get ready to travel back home, and before we did, I remembered this one cafe I saw and really a hot chocolate from it!
Screenshot 2024-08-26 23.22.42.png

This is awfully long, kinda like my day out XD

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-26 22.56.37.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-26 22.56.37.png
    411.2 KB · Views: 0
I am happy today because I now have all the heart balloons I wanted . Thanks to the amazing @LambdaDelta for date trading my hot heart balloon. Thanks to amazing luck with my mystery balloons. Was able to use tickets to get a pink and glam balloons from the shop. Have some lineup ideas . Happy I now have more tickets then I thought I would because of my luck with the mystery balloons. Think I will use them on another Pink and Purple Heart balloons.
Hope everyone had a great day.

Today was okay! Not bad at all šŸ™‚.

Today I played a little ACNH; not long but enough to take some silly screenshots of Marina at Harvā€™s studio and customize an item. I saw I got another photo from Lopez; I got it for his birthday party that I had hosted for this event :D. A villager that Iā€™ve been interested in and donā€™t have the amiibo card for was in my campsite today too (Julia)! I invited her and after many retries (she kept wanting to ask Punchy & Rudy šŸ˜­) I got her to pick a villager I wanted to move out - Hello Kitty Gorilla, I mean Rilla šŸ˜…. I did want her picture but another time maybe lol.

My mood is much better now than it was earlier šŸ™‚. Iā€™m sad in some ways the fair is ending since the confetti collecting to me was a lot of fun, the atmosphere really exciting and not knowing what balloon we were getting, and working hard to get something I want was fun (just near the end when I was burnt out it began to become not as fun šŸ˜… but thatā€™s on me). At the same time Iā€™m glad itā€™s over since now I can destress (hopefully staff can too).

I saw a Squishable that Iā€™ve been waiting to be released was released recently if not today.

IMG_8344.jpeg
I got too many plushies but next special occasion I may have to see about getting it. I love the theme so much. Iā€™m hoping for them to release a new Bastet too! I love Squishables; their plushies are extremely soft and the designs are really adorable. Extra plus, unless things changed from the last time I checked, their money isnā€™t going towards something Iā€™m against.

Iā€™m really happy to see how many people are interested in more Among Us sessions! :D I really regret not giving it a shot during tbtwc!

ā˜¾ Some blessed soul uploaded upscaled versions of the Rune Factory 3 DS openings to Youtube šŸ˜­ Iā€™m super happy because Iā€™m noooot a huge fan of the artstyle used in RF3 Specialā€™s opening/promo art, and wished weā€™d gotten a remastered version of the original opening instead (especially because I never owned the DS version)! I completely agree that the other bachelorettes shouldā€™ve gotten their own versions of the second opening too, because I totally get how annoying it can be when a game like this really pushes one love interest in particular, BUT I love my sweet flower wife!!! and she looks so pretty!! so glad I got to see these in decent quality aaaaa ;w; but rune factory team... whyā€™d you have to partially cover Ondorusā€™s face the whole time heā€™s onscreen tho...

ā˜¾ Watched a few short videos on Youtube with my parents!

ā˜¾ I got to play through a few days in ACNH!! Iā€™m not leaving June until I actually finish getting all the wedding items this time ajfklfsdsjkl, but Iā€™ve collected all the clothes and crafted the wedding wand, so Iā€™m off to a good start! Iā€™ve also been tweaking my main room and kitchen design a little, and Iā€™m already happier with how theyā€™re turning out so far! Also been thinking about adding an alt character for a while and mightā€™ve found a good house location?? Iā€™ll think on it some more but... my storage situation is dire and I adamantly refuse to get rid of any of my clothes LOL

ā˜¾ The package that didnā€™t move for almost two weeks finally got here safely today!! ;v; thrilled to have it and to have one less thing to fret over

ā˜¾ One of my regular mystery gradient balloon tokens transformed into a Cool Balloon!! šŸ©µšŸ’™ Thatā€™s one of the gradients I wanted, so Iā€™m pretty happy!

Finally got on an art steak and managed to finished all of my TBT commissions! ; v ; I'll be trying to do the same with my RLC... but those tend to take me longer ORZ
But I'm still proud of myself. I finished from beginning to end, 6 pieces... im just so happy. My poor ipad and tablet pen deserves its break for a bit ahahah

I've also done some other OC pieces... I'm almost tempted to make another thread to throw my personal pieces in again... but idk.. I already have too many threads for art
ok im rambling now ahahha

i hung out with my friends today :] we were meant to practice our music but after an hour we decided to get wingstop and shop for clothes for a few hours (mainly thrift shops) hoping weā€™ll hang out again soon before they start school šŸ˜

a series with comedian dave gorman that i used to watch growing up with my padre has been renewed for 4 specials :') i applied for tickets to the live recording but i reckon i'm pretty late to finding out about it so likely won't hit up tickets. i'm just really super glad it's coming back!!

i got tickets ;u;

Last edited:
  • Iā€™ve been exercising pretty frequently. I exercised the past 3 days in a row! Hoping to keep up with the habit. Itā€™s so hard for me to keep up with new habits so Iā€™m determined to make this one stick
  • PokĆ©mon Sleep has been motivating me to go to sleep at night and not pull all nighters so thatā€™s good! Iā€™ve been struggling with insomnia the past few days so have only been getting 3-4 hours of sleep a night but the point is Iā€™m actually going to sleep at night and making an effort to sleep even if my body doesnā€™t want to sleep long. So itā€™s helping me create better habits with actually going to sleep.
  • Iā€™m facilitating a bingo night in my apartment complex today for the seniors who live here! Iā€™m not a senior (Iā€™m 30) but they asked if I would facilitate it so I agreed :) itā€™s a little anxiety inducing because I have a lot of social anxiety but it will be a good challenge!
  • Iā€™m restarting violin lessons in September. Had to take a couple months off due to financial reasons but Iā€™m ready to start taking lessons again. My next lesson is on September 9th :)
  • I finished rewatching The Lord of the Rings last night. It made me cry as usual. Such a good story. Now onto rewatching the Hobbit trilogy šŸ˜€
  • Iā€™ve been getting back into gaming finally. Lately Iā€™ve been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley, and Life is Strange :)
  • Iā€™m looking forward to going to the Italian bakery this weekend that I won the $50 gift card to. My sister and I are going to get pastries and coffee. Iā€™m so excited šŸ˜€ā˜•ļø

Back