• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- Happy not to be at work today :cool:

- The Wise card i ordered should be arriving tomorrow, in time for my holidayyy

- Somehow, Oasis have returned (i'm gonna try and get tickets wish me luck I fear the entire UK will be trying for tickets on saturday,,,). Genuinely happy about it, I got super into listening to Oasis 3 hr compilations instead of doing my dissertation a few months ago, i feel its destiny. 🎸🎙️

- did a workout and finished A Clockwork Orange today, taking care of myself physically and mentally i guess 💪📖

i'm wearing my cat costume parts for a change since i'm on slayers next ep 15 "A Big Crash? The Battle at Artemay Tower!" where lina & co wear costumes in order to go into the tower...

Screenshot 2024-08-27 at 19-07-09 Watch Slayers Next Episode 15 English Subbed at Gogoanime.png

cause i thought i might join them 🤗 😅

but i don't know if i should feel a little embarrassed or happy 😅since i've not worn them for ages...

thumbnail_IMG_20240827_184411_5.jpg
my tail's not showing, though
*i think i might take it off afterwards ^^' *

Last edited:
Found out about Castlevania: Dominus Collection today...a collection of the 3 DS Castlevania games ported to the Switch. It was pretty much the ONLY game in the entire Direct(well...maybe 1 or 2 others) that appealed to me. Getting the collection ASAP as I love the games!

Today has been okay so far 🙂.

Earlier when I got up to go order new lens for my glasses, I saw that @Yoshi155 gifted me Final Boss Heart Balloon! 😲 Thanks so much again Yoshi ☺️.

I got a a unit in a single pull in Fate Go a late last night :D. Originally I wasn’t going to pull since I’m waiting for Senji and/or Melusine, but I caved 😅. I did I think four multis when the banner first came and then some singles. I got her in a single (after earning enough saint quartz to do one. Her design is pretty cool, though I could go without the fan service lol (much better though than Ibuki Douji though 😅).

IMG_8351.png

When I got home, I found Spanky in a basket and I got a cute picture of her 🥰.
645E4995-8060-4C33-9E4C-6B8E67F056B4.jpeg

I can’t believe she is turning three in a month or two. Everything about her still screams “baby” to me.

I got a pokemon that I wanted on Pokemon home :D.

That’s it for now. Might have more to post later. 🙂

I hope everyone is having a good day :D

• I'm so proud of myself! I did it! I facilitated the bingo game in my apartment building. It was very anxiety inducing because I have severe social anxiety but I did it!
  • I feel really good tonight! Took a shower, my apartment is clean. I just feel very content and happy. I'm also excited about the rest of the week. I'm going to a movie thing in my apartment building on Thursday. And on Sunday I'm going to that Italian bakery I won a gift card to with my sister :)

Played some more ACNH today and worked on my home interior some more!! I added some more gyroids to several rooms and they’re so cute and lively!! I love them!! Also consolidated my attic + basement furniture, because they had basically the same theme, but my attic was really bare, and I didn't know what else I could add to it. So now I’ve got an extra room in my home to decorate again! I think I’ve already decided on a theme for it aaa

I traded my Hot Heart Balloon for a Final Boss Heart!! ;w; The FB Heart Balloon was my absolute favorite of all of them, so I’m super happy I was able to get one!!

I watched a little bit of Youtube with my family today!

And started working on a personal sketch!! And I’ve actually only got like... a handful of pages or less left in this sketchbook?? Maybe a couple of partial pages I could sneak some more use out of?? I’ve basically never been the type of person who could finish sketchbooks, so it’s absolutely wild to me that I might finish one within a year 😭

Yesterday was a great day. I was just too tired to write about it. Had a really nice walk in the morning with Aurora. Then me, my mom and a friend more like a sister to me went to the beach and we spent the day with family. It was great seeing them and having lunch together. Spent some time in the evening playing Pokémon Violet and some ACNH. Hope everyone has a great day.
IMG_8060.jpeg

I ordered an Umbreon sweater from the Pokemon center last night, I'm very excited to receive it!
I like your avatar lol and im gona imagine thats your reaction to this

I built a laser and its working well; the negative circuit is connected by a literal loose wire that manages to touch the laser case which is where the negative side of the battery completes the circuit to. Anyways circuit work Im betting is difficult to understand by many including myself the point is I didnt have to overthink anything to put it together I just threw it together on what I thought would work and that was fun and easy. Its turned down from its original too bright power and is nicer to look at while also, because its cooled for being lower power, makes better laser speckle which you can see in the bright picture, all those little dots.

Woahh zoom in on that pic

Attachments

• IMG_20240828_133524813.jpg
    IMG_20240828_133524813.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240828_133359618_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240828_133359618_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
RUNE FACTORY: GUARDIANS OF AZUMA HYPE!!!! oml I was not expecting it to come out as early as next spring??? And it looks so good??? aaaaaaa I cannot wait for the confirmed list of bachelors/bachelorettes and personality blurbs... as of right now I can only safely say who I won’t be romancing: idc if the protagonists are different Hina is always and forever my baby niece!! proooobably won’t go for the other protagonist either, because it looks like they’ve got an enemies-to-lovers thing going on? and I can only do enemies-to-lovers in a veryyy technical “on opposite sides but otherwise on really good terms” sense and those were not the vibes I was getting

Made more progress in ACNH today!! I think I’m finished decorating my attic now, purchased a genuine statue I was missing for the Museum from Redd, and I’ve almost finished collecting all of Reese and Cyrus’s wedding set!!

Also got to finish the sketch I started on yesterday!! ;w; Might try to work on it some more tomorrow if I have the time aaa

I watched a few short videos on Youtube with my parents!

OHHHHHHHHHH... 😭 So many things!

♡ My friend gifted me my dream skin from Identity V. Geisha - The Bride! I'm so extremely happy about this, as she has been on my wishlist in game since the skin even released! ^_^

blubberingforreal.png

AUFERJKJKBN.png

♡ Same friend also gifted me the Ivory Tower skin for Female Dancer / Margaretha. It's called 'Swan' and it's so so cute I LOVE IT! The Ivory Tower skins were on sale (60 Echoes), so I'm happy that my friend was able to gift me this too 😭 Although, I will say; I WAS NOT EXPECTING THE BRIDE SKIN!!!

auughh.png
blubberinggg.png

♡ Got Arby's for dinner! I haven't had it in a while, so it was really nice ><

♡ Played Genshin for a while. Very surprised with all the Primogems LOL. Did one 10 pull, didn't get Mualani.. so I wanna save for C6 Raiden now (which should be easy as I already have her C5.)

♡ Played IDV with some friends today c:

- I slept in today (last time I'll be able to do that for a while...)

- I got my homeroom teacher and class schedule! My teachers are great (except for one of my SMATH teachers but I'll live), and I'm in the same class as most of my friends!

- We got food from our favourite Mexican restaurant to celebrate back to school!

- Didn't mention this yesterday, but I went to the thrift store with my grandma and got some really cool stuff!

- EPIC: the Wisdom Saga drops tomorrow! I'm so excited to hear all the new voicessss

Back