• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Are You Happy About Today?

- got in 4 hours of lecture videos today. still struggling with pharma but i do want to master it in the future. almost done with the subject, just 7-ish more pages (1 hr of video) left.
- also got to talk to my mentor who i think has become more of a casual friend at this point, he shared some struggles with me recently and it's nice that he trusts me enough. he's been really supportive of my decisions for my future, both as a mentor and a friend.
- boyfriend called today, we had a video call just showing off our dogs. i miss him a lot.
- got to end the day playing with friends : ) i think im at peace nurturing current friendships over being sad over ones that didn't work out. im really happy this year i stepped out of my comfort zone, made new friends, and rekindled friendships with some old ones. im also slowly learning how to overcome my fear of voice calls. thank you to friends who are patient with me ^^
- also parents went out with friends and came home and bought me pasta!

Back