• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today has been a good day. I'm happy about quite a lot.

- I slept well and got to sleep late this morning.
- I woke up in a good mood and felt rested.
- I had a nice day at home with my husband and my dog.
- I got to watch the movie Colette that I've been wanting to see for years.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch this evening.
- I just feel really good today for some reason. Not complaining about that.

My tax return finally got approved after being delayed. It took a lot longer than any of the previous returns, but I’m finally approved.
My friend at work drew me a picture and it’s the best thing. I’m just really happy because it’s my favorite Pokémon! Sorry about the lighting, I’m in a car right now and it’s dark.
6268E07B-E096-4370-B532-6A23A3FBDAAB.jpeg

I feel happy in general, and having burgers for lunch sounds good because I haven’t eaten today yet. I went straight to work so I’m happy to get something to eat.

another boring yet decent day for me. ☺️

cuddled with my kitten, alize. 🖤
watched ali wong’s “hard knock wife” and “don wong” netflix comedy specials with my mom and laughed a lot.
did some more much-needed self-care.
did an animal crossing trade.
a new chapter of one of the fanfics i’ve been reading was finally posted! i read it, and it was of course fantastic. :’)
had asiago chicken with bow-tie pasta for dinner, and it was absolutely delicious! 🤤
ordered myself something i’ve been wanting for years!
tidied up my room.

My traditional art entry got nominated! I'm so happy to finally see my hard work in an event pay off. I haven't picked up a paintbrush in over 10 years, so I was very proud of how it turned out! 🥰🤩🥰
Congrats on your nomination and good luck in the polls! My entry got nominated also so I'm pretty excited to get a love potion.

• I was super surprised and pleased to wake up to the news of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet! I'm so excited!! And I am in love with the grass kitty starter, it's adorable and I love cats!! I feel like I have something to look forward to now. Lately life has been depressing so this makes me a little happier to have something to help keep making it through each day
  • I was finally able to do a load of laundry today, I kept trying to yesterday but every time I checked the washers in the laundry rooms they were already in use.
  • My kitty is now laying on my warm laundry bag :)

My replacement Wii U came in yesterday. I put in a request to Nintendo Support to have my NNIDs transferred from my old broken system to this one, and today the request was completed. Now I can finally access all of my lost digital and virtual console games again!

Today a stray cat was on my back porch, so I tried to go and pet her. She allowed me to and quickly became comfortable around me. I fed her and she ate it all like she hadn't eaten in ages. I decided to let her stick around for the time being, and if no one claims her, I'll possibly take her in. She's a sweetheart and it made my day <3

@Midoriya did you see that Mavs comeback?! Woo!!

Happy day indeed between that and my entry being nominated!

I know!!! Absolutely made my day. The Dallas Mavericks never lead for the entire game, until the fourth quarter when they went for a 32-8 run to beat the Golden State Warriors by 6 points 107-101!!! THAT'S how you earn a victory. 🤩

I'm also glad because my favorite person has been sweet to me a lot recently. :giggle:

Back