• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

I am currently washing my blanket and fitted sheet, so they should be clean whenever I sleep tonight.
I’m having lots of fun with Pokémon Brilliant Diamond. I’m so happy that Totodile is available in this game. Hopefully he is available in one of the new games releasing at the end of this year.
(If he is, I’d pay top TBT for one.)
My tax return was direct deposited into my bank account last night. It was less than I’d imagined, but I’m happy to have it regardless.
I am off work today and planning on watching some more MHA.
I legitimately feel that 2022 is going to be my year.

Last edited:
I've been enjoying getting back into Pokemon Platinum! I started it last November but took a break from playing. Anyway I beat Cynthia yesterday, and I've been having fun with the post-game today. This is the first time I've actually put any effort into the Battle Frontier haha.

Also have a week off uni and have plans to get lunch with my friend on saturday :)

• I've been getting on the treadmill most days.
  • The store had canned cat food, a lot of it. I was surprised because canned cat food is hard to find everywhere due to the shipping problems with COVID and the aluminum can shortage. So I grabbed a few cans for my kitty today. She had some salmon pate and enjoyed it :)
  • I bought a bunch of music on iTunes. I love getting new music. I've been listening to music almost nonstop for 4 days, it seems to be the only thing helping my severe anxiety lately about things going on in the world.
  • I watched a very sweet episode of Pokémon X and Y on the Pokémon TV app. It was the one where Ash and everyone go into that abandoned mansion they think is haunted but it's Espurr that is there because it wants to give the pendant it has back to the lady who gave it to them. The lady passed away since then and Espurr didn't know why she wasn't there anymore. It was sad but it had a happy ending :)
  • I took some ibuprofen and it finally gave me some relief to a really bad toothache I've been having the past few days, I was up most of the night with it. It really hurts. But I should be able to go to the dentist tomorrow to get an exam and antibiotics if I need them. This is the only time I've ever really looked forward to a dentist appointment because I've really been in a lot of pain and I just want the issue taken care of.
  • Also, my sisters birthday is tomorrow. I sent her an amazon eGift card, and am getting her a birthday card and some chocolates too

My mother made homemade Chicken Alfredo for dinner!!!
I played some ACNL today and Bunnie gave me her photo for like the billionth time lol! She asked for fruit and I gave her a PERFECT cherry!
I finished all of my "End of Grade/Year" predictors! They are 4 really long tests on each subject that predict what you will get on the finals.
My mother said that because me and my brother always do so good she is going to surprise us! She told me that she is getting me a microphone, a video editor, and a capture card for my Wii U and Switch! I can make my videos even better! (Its one of those fancy 60fps 1080p thingies! I still don't know what that is but I am excited!!!)
I played outside because the weather was FAB!
I did my online exercise class today and it was very tiring but atleast it will make sure that I stay super happy and active!
I made a new signature today for someone 👀 I HAVE A SIGNATURE SHOP #SHAMELESS PLUG
I get to have a happy sleep tonight knowing that TOMORROW IS FRI-YAY! (I also finished all of my school work for today!!)

Here's my post for today!
  • I made more progress in my drawing. The colouring is all finished now so all I have to do is some shading and other details I want to add at the last minute for some reason lol.
  • I got my second dose of the vaccine against covid! I know the recommended time between doses is eight weeks, but the place I'm planning to go to requires two shots plus two weeks to be considered fully vaccinated. The absolute minimum is 21 days, but I waited for a few more days just to be safe. Regardless of whether my plans will go through or not, it's great to have stronger immunity against the virus. I always like to think of my immune system being buffed big time to kick covid's rear end lol.
  • Gran Turismo 7 is literally coming out tomorrow! Words can't describe how excited I am right now. Apparently, a lot of people got their hands on the game early even up to a week before the official release. I've already had to tread the internet carefully to not spoil myself, especially since some of the YouTubers I regularly watch are uploading content related to the game. Once the game store opens, I'm buying it immediately after reserving it a couple of days in advance. No, I'm not gonna drive like a maniac on the way there lol.
  • I played GT Sport and completed the last mission challenge I held off for a while. Because of this, I got a handful of prize cars I haven't had before due to golding all of the challenges. It also resulted in the game credits being shown at the end, which feels like a nice send-off before moving on to Gran Turismo 7. Honestly, I'm a little sad that I'm leaving GT Sport behind in the meantime since I've only had it for a couple of months now. Perhaps in the future, I'll revisit it again to just have a good time. I had a lot of fun playing it and even had a small taster of the online scene. More importantly, I discovered lots of great menu music to listen to and playing it while I drive on the roads. Whenever I hear it, I always think of going through menus, dealerships, and creating my liveries. Here's one of the many soundtracks I've listened to that are great in my opinion: Repetitive Manufacturing by Yasuhisa Inoue

I've spent like the last 3 hours just indulging in my special interest (right now it's all the characters I created for a weird Super Mario fanfic I attempted to write in 2012, can't believe that was a decade ago lmao) and it's been such a great time :blush:

- I got to sleep in.
- Played some Genshin Impact.
- Ordered groceries. 😋
- Did a lot of laundry.
- Got other tasks done.
- Set up something for my new job.
- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks won yet again! They defeated the Golden State Warriors 122-113 and won the season series against them. Luka Doncic had 41 points, 10 rebounds, and 9 dimes. 🤩 🏀 🔥

- I got to sleep in.
- Played some Genshin Impact.
- Ordered groceries. 😋
- Did a lot of laundry.
- Got other tasks done.
- Set up something for my new job.
- @Foreverfox The Dallas Mavericks won yet again! They defeated the Golden State Warriors 122-113 and won the season series against them. Luka Doncic had 41 points, 10 rebounds, and 9 dimes. 🤩 🏀 🔥
On fireeee!!! It's so awesome watching them win like this!! Takes me back to the days of Dirk. Love that guy.

my day was pretty boring yet again, but it wasn’t a bad day!

talked to my doctor on the phone about the ‘incident’ that happened last week. she was very supportive, and the phone call went well. she even wished me a happy belated birthday! :)
cuddled with my kitten, alize. <3
watched a daughter’s nightmare for the first time. it definitely didn’t make my favourites list, and the script was pretty weird at times, but giving new tv shows/movies a try always makes me happy.
got a smoothie from booster juice.
tried la fournée dorée’s pretzel buns for the first time. they’re not bad!
got the $200 that my grandfather sent me for my birthday from the bank.
watched some tiktoks that made me laugh.
tidied up my room a bit.

My copy of Laid Back Camp vol. 8 came in today and now I have every book that's been released as of currently and can't wait for the next one in April, provided it doesn't get delayed. Watched some more episodes of the show I'm watching and reorganized my island up a bit to make it look nice. It was somewhat busy day, but I'm happy I did quite a bit with what I wanted.

Found an online puzzle site with daily slitherlink puzzles! So addictive and fun to solve. ♥️

Also, I'm in love with the amazing work this Japanese paper cutting artist does! I only discovered his Instagram and Twitter earlier this week. Have I been living under a rock!? It's hard enough to cut small details into paper but he does it so well with leaves. The super cute little scenes he makes always puts a smile on my face to see them. ☺️

The weather here has been lovely, and it's not supposed to rain again until Thursday next week! 🥰

I basically finished most of the post-game in Pokemon Platinum last night, I caught all three of the lake guardians, explored the entirety of the post-game island, completed the Stark Mountain event, and caught Heatran. I've had Platinum for over 10 years but never actually got that far into the game before o_O

- I got to sleep in.
- Finished folding my clothes and putting them away.
- I'm headed to something for my new job soon.
- I'm going to martial arts practice tonight.
- Our two kitties, Lulu and Maybellene, are being very sweet! :giggle:

X75iWA9.jpg

JohbCdO.jpg

Back