• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

Today I'm happy because:

- I had a relatively easy day at work and got everything that was important completed.
- I'm getting close to the end of the book I'm reading, which is bittersweet because I'm really enjoying it. But there are still plenty more books in the series so I'm a long way from being truly done.
- I was going through Crunchyroll's shows and found a new anime that I hadn't heard of before but it sounds intriguing. I'm planning to start it tomorrow and I hope it's good. It's called Shadows House in case anyone is interested.
- Today is Friday and I have the whole weekend to hopefully rest and relax.

I had an amazing day at work despite it being busy.
I love how the forum background is green because it’s clarification that winter is finally gone.
I’m happy because my friend caught me a Mudkip for Brilliant Diamond, as well.
Croconaw’s walking animation in this game is adorable!!! This is a high level Croconaw carrying an Everstone.

(I don’t know how to upload a video, though...)
2947590D-C9B7-4002-961E-9262D8FF8F35.jpeg

1. I unlocked the Nook Shopping app in ACNH now I can start doing the Restart process
2. I managed to find favorite snack at Wal-Mart that is Flamin' Hot Cheetos (seriously most of my local stories nearby didn't have it)
3. I lost a lot of weight I am at 273.4 since I've been cutting down on calories and drinking a lot of water every single day

2. I managed to find favorite snack at Wal-Mart that is Flamin' Hot Cheetos (seriously most of my local stories nearby didn't have it)
Have you tried the baked version of the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos? They’re a healthier alternative, but I personally think they taste so much better than the original. I rarely ever see the baked ones. Thankfully, my local gas station does carry them.

Have you tried the baked version of the Flamin’ Hot Cheetos? They’re a healthier alternative, but I personally think they taste so much better than the original. I rarely ever see the baked ones. Thankfully, my local gas station does carry them.
No I haven't seen it but when I do I'll give the a try. If you ask what type of hot cheetos I got its the Party Size version and I paid only $4.34 (I'm American) for it. I haven't had hot cheetos in a month because of the supply issues that have been going on after Covid.

Now that Gran Turismo 7 has finally been released, I went out to buy the game and spent a few hours playing it! Apparently, I got some bonus credits and three cars that I can redeem. Needless to say, I'm liking it so far. Is it silly that I ended up shedding a few tears when the intro came up? It's absolutely beautiful as it oozes passion for cars. Oh, it also happens to be the 25th anniversary of the Gran Turismo series ever since it started way back in 1997. It's great to see how far it's come. :)
IMG_5472.JPG
Anyway, I thought I'd show it along with the other ones in the series. Please ignore the mess on the PSP case, we got it second-handed years ago lol. Sadly, I don't have 1 and 2, but I have extremely vague memories of playing it by driving up to a wall in reverse for whatever reason. I'm very glad that my dad got me a PS4 at the start of 2022 and that 7 would be out for the system as well (PS5s are still pretty rare and I refuse to pay scalped prices). Speaking of which, if it wasn't for my dad who got me into the series in the first place at a very young age, I most likely wouldn't be talking about cars at all. So I'd like to thank him for that. 😊
IMG_5470.JPG

Gran Turismo 3
Admittedly, I have no idea what car is featured here. According to a couple of sources, the car featured is an Acura CL 3.2 Type S! Here's the back for a better view. Fun fact: In other regions, more specifically the PAL version, the box art is different.

Gran Turismo 4
Perhaps the best game in the series! Anyway, the car featured here is a 2005 Ford GT!

Gran Turismo PSP
I'm pretty sure it's a Chevrolet Corvette C6.

Gran Turismo 5
Thanks to its iconic gullwing doors, this car is a 2009 Mercedes SLS AMG!

Gran Turismo 6
For years, I thought it was a Nissan 350Z. Boy was I wrong. The correct answer is the Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray!

Gran Turismo Sport
It's a 2015 Mercedes AMG GT-S!

Gran Turismo 7
This is an interesting one. Both cars shown here are just concepts meaning they pretty much only function in the virtual world. The one in blue is a Porsche Vision Gran Turismo while the one in red is a Mazda RX Vision GT3!

today was a really good day. ☺️

cuddled with alize, and she rubbed her head against my chin and let me kiss her on the head again! we’re actually cuddling right now as well.
received some surprise tbt from @Mr_Keroppi! i wasn’t expecting it at all, but it made me smile and i really appreciate it! <3
a major issue i’ve been having for almost 2 years now has finally been resolved!! it’s such a huge weight off my shoulders and i just... i can’t believe it’s finally over. 🙏🏻
had 2 sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches from tim hortons for lunch. they were delicious like always!
a major assignment i did for school a few weeks ago was returned to me marked today, and my teacher said it was excellent work!
got 4 bottles of voltage mountain dew (my favourite soda!) from the store.
tidied up my room a bit.
started playing new horizons again after a long hiatus.
watched a tiktok that made me laugh.

Haven't been posting here too regularly lately, but I've been doing alright! ^^
I woke up in a good, relaxed mood this morning and pretty much stayed that way throughout the day!
I put my Cardia Beckford and Shino Akitsu buttons on my bag! Can't wait to show off these cool gals a little. 😄 Also I never even realized that the buttons are almost the exact same color??
IMG-2241.jpg

the ita-bag-ification of my purse
Also happy that I finally got started on volume 8 of Durarara!! too! Even if there's one part in particular that I'm really dreading LOL

I went to the movie theaters today and watched The Batman movie that came out today. It's a good movie but it certainly dragged on for quite a bit. I also watched more episodes of Detective Conan and started to watch the first movie of the series today, so that was nice. Preordered my copy of Rune Factory 5 and I'm very excited to play it this month once it's out! Only a few weeks to go.

Met up with my friend at a cafe this afternoon! We got waffles, mine were lemon + sugar flavour, and also had a chai tea latte 😋 It was great to catch up with him since I haven't seen him since January. I wore my new black tennis skirt out for the first time since it was finally warm enough.
Came home to find my mum had brought me back some of my fav snacks from shopping at the supermarket bakery, a hot cross bun with jam + cream and a carrot cake slice. Overall it's been a nice, sunny day!

Bought a new pair of slippers. I loved my hello kitty ones but they were getting weary and dirty even if you wash them so time to get new ones, Kuromame ones! Also cleaned out my wardrobe for stuff to give to second hand shops, and also folded and sorted my wardrobe a bit. Got a new tote bag for carrying things and for shopping, "Bookish cats". Super cute and a must for library people :p

• I've been taking French lessons on Duolingo most of the day, but I stopped for a little while to play Minecraft with my brothers.
  • I fed my cats and they snuggled with me for a bit.
  • I drew Corpse because I love him and I was bored lol.
Here's a picture of one of my cats, Freddie :) He's a sweetheart <3

20201003_224724.jpg

Back