• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

- Good day at work!
- Got one of my packages today at least (A winter coat and a funky white dress with black buttons/details). I really had to face that I needed a winter coat that fits well and is not too small around my hips. I really like the one I got last year but also yeah it was cool, but too small :(

- last night i finally did some of the voiceover for my PowerPoint presentation, I'm happy I at least got a little bit done

- today I got my COVID vaccination pass sorted out, which I needed so I could travel internationally

- I played a bit of Pokemon Black today and i cannot believe it, i got my first shiny in over 10 years! 😍 i legit haven't found one since I got a shiny golbat in like 2011. I found a shiny Audino! He's got a terrible nature but it doesn't matter, I'm just gonna use him for Pokemon Musicals and Contests I think.

@Venti the Mavs are going to the conference FINALSSSS!!!! Let’s goooooo!!!! What a game!

They did it!!!! They beat the best team in the NBA this season, the Phoenix Suns, 123-90 in a blowout in game seven IN PHOENIX, and will advance to the Western Conference Finals to play against the Golden State Warriors!! WOOOOO!!! Let's go!!!!

They really did play so hot that they scorched the Suns. 🔥 🏀 🔥 😎

Rockets fan here. But I have to say Luka Doncic is one of my favorite players. That game 7 was just shockingly lopsided.

I have no interest in watching the Warriors in the finals. Easily some of the most dislikable players on that team. I don't know if Dallas can knock them out, but I'm hoping they will.

I'd much rather see a fellow Texas team in the finals over any other teams.

Last edited:
the weather is absolutely gorgeous today, it's not too hot but not cold, and partly cloudy. I'm gonna go out in the front yard with the dog and keep working on pulling weeds out there, we have some plants we want to put in the flower bed :)

My dad fixed some old tomy engines i bought awhile back
(Photo's for refrence of 2 trains)
1652749436374.png

1652749498792.png

edit, they broke, again..

Last edited:
tomorrow is my bday and the day we pick up our kitten 🥹
Happy early birthday and congrats on your new kitty! 🥳

Today I'm happy because:
- I slept fairly well and got to sleep in this morning.
- I had a nightmare this morning but woke up to both my husband and my dog comforting me.
- I didn't have to work today.
- Despite some early rain showers, the weather was nice by this afternoon.
- I was feeling really lazy and tired today, so I'm happy I was able to lounge around all day.
- My dog laid in my lap quite a bit today.
- I don't have to work tomorrow either.

I found out that the three people my friend from work introduced me last night like me and that means a lot to me. As someone with autism, I’m not sure how great I am with first impressions but I’m really glad that they like me.
I also added the friend from work on Snapchat, so I am improving on my social skills. I’m definitely more confident in talking with people now. Seriously, I think my dental implants saved my life. Here’s to not being socially awkward and self-conscious.
I’ve found out a few seconds prior to typing this that Taco Bell has a new Brisk Dragon Paradise tea, and it’s very good. I just took a sip and I think I’ve found my new drink when I visit Taco Bell.
I had a very good day overall. A coworker that I haven’t met before seems very nice to me. The work was very slow and everything went smoothly on this shift!

I DID MY FINAL LANGUAGE TEST! I got an 86%! Its not as high as I normally get but I AM SO HAPPY I PASSED BECAUSE IT WAS HARD. Only 3 questions wrong from the two sections!! FINAL LANGUAGE GRADE IS A 96%!!!!
I DID MY FINAL MATH TEST! I GOT A 96%!!!! YAY! MY FINAL MATH GRADE IS A 92%!

I played Wii Sports Club and now I have a record of 120 something for the Tennis minigame with the rings!
In New Leaf Bunnie asked me for a Butterfly and I gave her a Birdwing Butterfly!
Yesterday I visited my PoPo like every Sunday and it was fab! We ate stir fried chicken, rice, cauliflower, and baos!
I played outside on my swing! I stayed outside to enjoy the sun, play, and to listen to all of my music! I AM NEVER TO OLD TO LISTEN TO MIKU MUSIC AND FRESH BEAT BAND-
I colored some more of my coloring books! Today I colored a fancy place in Paris from my world coloring book!
Started up Stardew Valley again after like 2 years!! ITS SO FUN! I am addicted again!!

My family decided to watch "Up" on Disney Plus. It was super cute and its been soo long since I have seen it!
I FINALLY GOT A BADGE IN BADGE ARCADE THAT I WANTED FOR YEARSSSSS.
We sent in my final form and my new school accepted me! I enjoyed online school but now that the virus is slowing down I get to go back to in person in August!
I ATE A MANGO FOR DESSERT 🥭
(I only have a Science Test, Social Studies Quiz, & a Social Studies Test until I am done for the WHOLE YEAR!!!!)

I got my sunflower seeds planted today, they should sprout in 1-2 weeks and im so excited!! ☺️🌻

also realized that my anxiety has been rampant bc for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to stop taking my anxiety meds twice a day, instead only once a day. I took it twice today and I already feel much better. still sad that my grandparents are gone but I'm not in hysterics anymore. I'm getting back into the groove of my own life and all is well :)

also also added a bunch more stuff to my "TBT Avatars" folder on my computer, I currently have 74 pics in there and that's not even all the avatars I've ever had lmao.

spent this weekend disconnecting and letting myself feel my feelings as well, hence why i didn’t post, but i’m otherwise doing alright! the past couple of days haven’t been the greatest, but i’m hanging in there. 🤗

saturday (05/14)
got high.
cuddled with alize. <3
a tiktok creator that i like liked a comment i made on tiktok!
took a much-needed shower and did some self-care.

yesterday (05/15)
cuddled with alize. 🖤
got 3x nook points in the NSO app.
finally had chuck’s for dinner, which i’ve been craving!! i ordered their chicken fingers with fries and 5 garlic buns, and everything was absolutely delicious!! my mom also surprised me with a smoothie from booster juice as well. :’)
got high.

today (05/16)
was able to help my lovely friend @Roxxy complete her new lineup, which looks insanely cute!! 💜
got high.
finally gathered up the courage to send an extremely anxiety-inducing email to my former school guidance counsellor, as my new one is currently ignoring me for some reason. unfortunately based on the automated response i got (and the fact that it’s now almost midnight), it doesn’t seem like i’ll be receiving an actual response or a
good outcome in time, but oh well. i tried my best given the circumstances, and that’s all i can really do at the end of the day. :’) 🤷🏻‍♀️
cuddled with alize. <33
my apartment building’s superintendent came by while my parents were out (and i was high). 💀 he caught me off guard and i had to kick alize off my lap so that i could answer the door, but the interaction otherwise went well! he was here less than 5 minutes, and i acted as normally as i could considering i was high and surprised lol. i’m proud of myself. 🥳
tidied up my room a bit.
discovered a few new favourite tiktoks.
my mom ordered some new clothes for me online!! i’m a bit skeptical that everything will look good on me and fit nicely, but i’m still super excited for everything to arrive!

Back