• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Are You Happy About Today?

@Venti STAYIN ALIVEE!!! Mavs were on fire tonight!! 🔥🏀🔥 how bout that leak though? 😂

Yeah, it wasn't just raining outside the building, it was raining inside the building too! Raining 3's!! 😂

They probably won't win the series, but at least they didn't get swept.

I worked a few extra hours over the past few days so my paycheck should be booming.
That food my favorite person surprised me with when I was having a bad day was delicious, and it made my day because I wasn’t expecting it. Her writing my nickname on the box was a nice touch. <3
0CC5FC16-314F-45AC-B58C-CC676F8C3A55.jpeg
I had a chance to play some video games after work!

They probably won't win the series, but at least they didn't get swept.
I don’t know the first thing about basketball, but I do know the Warriors have previously blown a 3-1 series lead. Anything could happen.

I'm still not at 100%, but I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of things again! I've been missing my normal routine, so I'm happy to be getting back to it finally.
I usually buy one or two more new Alpacassos for my collection around this time of year, so I did that today to boost my spirits a little! I should be getting the blue Sherbet Kids Alpacasso and the beige Pirate Baby Alpacasso, and I'm super excited. 🥺
1913_alpacasso_kids_sherbet_large.jpg

tumblr_inline_n2dociRsNj1qehkz4.png
<< the smaller size version though!
Played DQVIII for a while today! Mainly just a lot of equipment upgrading, alchemy, and grinding for gold, but I'm really happy with the party's current gear now.
I was also able to get a smidgen of reading done!
As I was typing this, my tuxedo cat just left a brand-new sponge for me under my door. I'll, uh, treasure this... gift? 😂

- After raining the past couple days, it's sunny and beautiful outside! I can even hear the birds chirping.

- I talked to my boss and coworkers and they're going to give me more stuff to do. I'm relieved, because I was worried about it for awhile.

- My Genshin Impact Discord server leveled up again finally and is a lot more active now, and has also been rebranded. Very happy about that.

- I can't stop doting on and loving on my partner. I can never get enough of her. :giggle:

It's been a quick minute since I've last posted in this thread, so here's a list of stuff that happened over the past few days and today!
  • I went on a car stroll with my mother and sister! The weather was pretty nice too with temperatures not being too hot or too cold. At one point, we saw five baby geese walking with their parents in a parking lot and it was so cute. 🥺 We eventually went to a mall to look at some stuff and eat a couple of pastries!
  • Feel free to skip this point. During the stroll, there was this old car that caught my eye. Thankfully, this was in a neighborhood so I drove closer and stopped to take a better look. I only saw its back that says 'Figaro'. In fact, there were two of them parked beside each other! Looking it up once I got home, turns out it's a Nissan Figaro! Later on, I spotted a Ferrari F430 which made me pleasantly surprised. On a separate day, while I was going for a walk, I spotted a Hyundai Tiburon GT not long after I left the house! The person driving it looked at me as I was looking lol. There were other interesting cars I spotted, but they've already been mentioned previously.
  • Over the past few days, I'm still making progress on my art project. While my rate of completion has slowed down significantly, getting one step closer is satisfying.
  • I played a bit of GT Sport to complete a race since I still have a few that haven't been finished. There's probably four more races to go.
  • I played Gran Turismo 7 to do time trials in various cars and completed a couple of circuit experiences that were tough to gold. I totally didn't suffer in pain when I missed one of the gold times by 2 thousandths of a second lol. Later on, I did a few custom races and used a variety of cars to cause traffic at the start of the race. This is because I put the slower ones out front while the quicker ones started in the back. It's hilarious!
From first to last, here are the cars in order. Underlined names indicate I have seen them in real life or at least bear similarities in appearance.
  1. 1966 Volkswagen 1200 (better known as the Beetle. Blathers is not impressed lol)
  2. 2018 Ford Focus RS
  3. 1983 Volkswagen Golf I GTI
  4. 2002 Daihatsu Copen
  5. 1971 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG
  6. 2004 DMC Delorean S2 (you may recognize it from Back to the Future)
  7. 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S
  8. 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
  9. 1968 Fiat 500 F (Kirby is still running free *sigh*)
  10. 2000 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex [AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version] (you may recognize this car if you know Initial D)
  11. 2000 TVR Tuscan Speed 6
  12. 2020 Honda Civic Type R FK8
  13. 2022 Genesis G70
  14. 2020 Toyota GR Supra
  15. 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C3
  16. 2017 Nissan GT-R
  17. 2012 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
  18. 1970 Plymouth SuperBird
  19. 2016 BAC Mono
  20. 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T.
Gran Turismo® 7_20220525174942.jpg

Today I'm happy because:

- I went into the office today and got to chat with some coworkers I haven't seen in years.
- We got a respite from the rain today and the sun even came out briefly.
- I was able to take a walk outside on my morning break.
- I was treated to free pizza for lunch.
- I got to leave work early and had a good session with my massage therapist.
- It's a tiny thing to be happy about, but I stopped at the store on the way home to pick up a replacement light bulb for the bathroom so I can see in there again. It blew out a few days ago.
- My dog was so happy to see me when I got home and he laid in my lap and snuggled with me this evening.
- I'm half-way through the work week and I have a long weekend coming up.

- the sun's out today! 🌞 (it's been rainy/cloudy for the past three-ish weeks)
- gave my running shoes a good wash after I got them super muddy yesterday. Now they almost look brand new.. almost
- talked to my mom, she might call me back again later today
- gonna do some painting today
- as always, excited about dinner

I got to play a little bit of Style Savvy: Styling Star today! I was about ready to fight Alina over her incredibly vague bag request, but I finally managed to sort it out, ahaha. 😅
Watched a couple more episodes of Spy x Family! We started it right before getting really sick, so I'm glad to get back to it again. Yor is definitely my favorite character, I love her omg
Pre-orders finally opened for a game I've been waiting on!

- I bought some clothes I'd been wanting to buy for a while last night, they should arrive in the next couple of days! I wanted to get them because I've got some vacations coming up and they're mostly summery clothes

- I got a late birthday card from my grandma through the post today

- My mum and I made some plans to have a nice day out together, get our hair done and go shopping in the city next week 🥰

• I played ACNH for a couple hours today :D
  • I took a nice nap
  • I called the tattoo place near here to find out the price for a nose piercing, and it's a reasonable price so I'm going to get my nose pierced for my birthday next Saturday, super excited
  • My apartment building had a cookout the other day, it was fun and the food was really good
  • Watched a couple episodes of Pokémon
  • Had a good appointment with my psychiatrist yesterday, she said she's proud of the progress I'm making
  • My requests are in at the library so I'm gonna go pick them up tomorrow
  • I can't get over how much I love my cats, they're the best little kitties, they're so sweet, amazing little friends. I love when they greet me when I get home from somewhere, they're so excited to see me, it makes me feel good

Today I'm happy because:

- I was really tired this morning so I opted not to go into the office and get an extra 30 minutes of sleep. I'm glad that I get to make those kinds of decisions now and do whatever suits me best.
- My dog seemed really happy that I stayed home today. He trotted ahead of me towards my home office this morning.
- I got a head start on some work for next week since it'll be a super short week for me. I only have to work 3 days!
- I didn't get too stressed about work today and actually had a couple of calm hours in the afternoon.
- It was cloudy and cool but it didn't rain today.
- My dog snuggled with me on the couch again this evening.
- Tomorrow is Friday and I get to leave work early for a chiropractor appointment.

Found quite a lot of new artwork of several of my favorite characters! Both official art and some really nicely-done fanart too.
The last part of Shaman King came out on Netflix!!! I'm trying to make this set of episodes last a little longer, but I still watched four today. 😅
I played a little more Style Savvy: Styling Star, and also made some more progress in DQVIII!
I'm going to wind down with some reading for a bit before calling it a night.

I've decided to start working out again, but instead of overwhelming myself like I did last time, I'm setting a goal to work out one day, eat healthy the next, go for a walk one day, and yoga on another. It's all part of a journey to build a better relationship with my body and food, and I think that having variety and only doing things once a week is a great start! Today's workout was hard but I feel energized and motivated! I hope this is the start of an active summer ☺️
Post automatically merged:

P.S, I recently found out that Togashi may be bringing HunterxHunter's manga back from a 4 year hiatus! This is such great news and I hope his health is well!

Back