• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

the person i love the most just suddenly abandoned me
i tried to communicate with him about how ive been feeling lately and all he said was "its nothing personal"
but i dont understand. he was my primary source of comfort and affection, now suddenly it's all gone and im constantly wondering what i did wrong
no more video calls, no more good mornings, no more movie nights, barely even a text
i'm lost and hurt.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you're going through this, it's hard to lose friends. But at the risk of sounding like a jerk, I did catch your one line where you say they are your primary source of comfort. Sometimes being someone's shoulder to lean on can be a bit too much for someone. Especially if it seems like that is all someone wants you for.

Now I don't really know you, so it could be very well that this does not apply to you at all. Just figured I'd throw that. I used to have a friend who just wanted me as a rebound friend for emotional support, fair-weathered friend ect. Still I am sorry that you're going through that. I lost what I thought was a good friend. I'm kind of still fuzzy on exactly what went down, but they just blew up on me and others, cut contact, and I haven't heard from them in at least a year. I wish them the best in life, but I also lost a lot of respect for them. I do miss them at times, much less now, but I am also better off without them.

I wish my family didn't smoke, they're wasting their money and it affects all of us. I get that it's an addiction, but can't they at least TRY to quit? I remember telling my dad he should at least quit smoking cigarettes 'cause it's seriously affecting his health, and he got mad at me. "How about I take away your video games? That's an addiction and wasting our money." He snapped back at me. Well, excuse me, old man. Continuing on, they don't seem to realize that opening the windows in the car when they smoke doesn't help at all. I have probably contracted a serious case of second-hand smoke by now. Another reason this bothers me is 'cause my mom smoked weed when she was pregnant with me. And I didn't even begin with the drinking.....

^There's been several cases of video game addiction cases where they had to "rehab" basically here so it's not that it's out of the blue but yeah your dad should definitely not say that as if smoking is better, lol (not saying you are addicted but you get the point). I also have/had friends who definitely had unhealthy gaming habits, so yup.
-

Anyways, would be nice if people could make sure I get Discord pings etc. when they want to sync UF/BF in PoGo for double Xp with egg. Also don't send the gift in advance randomly AFTER pinging me, there is no way I'll know 100% that person would want to sync esp. UF. I do try and check in game but it's rather annoyed when people get pissed because they think everyone keeps long lists of their friends and when to sync. Jeez. And my phone is notorious for not giving notifs properly so it's gonna be nice having a new one whenever...

trying to remember how i quit smoking weed last time without experiencing irritability, brain fog and nausea as i’m trying to not have to smoke a joint every single day, but oh my god?? i feel like **** lmao.

feeling a lot of different things and its pretty overwhelming. not much of a weekend so far and i have a lot of chores i need to do like laundry and grocery shopping and cleaning. i dont feel like doing any of it

I want to try drawing something different, but I'm too scared because my skills are at a very amateur level and I know that it's gonna be bad. :(
You can’t improve if you don’t try. I’ve seen your art and it’s really good so far. The worst that could happen is that it doesn’t turn out, but you can always try again.

The bunnies are outside playing in the mud.

My parents are becoming so forgetful these days that I literally have to remind 3 times of what they have to do and they always keep asking me the same questions over and over again. I know they are getting old but its really testing my patience.

god i hate that. family link piece of sh-
I agree 1000%.

My brother is, as per usual, being annoying. I was watching a movie and he was watching some Discord memes without his headset, so I couldn't hear the movie. Now he's making a bunch of noise. Can I have inner piece, or at least some time to enjoy myself, without my brother ruining it?

sooooo I almost just got t-boned by a big ass 18-wheeler in my tiny bug lmao 🙃🙃🙃

people who drive vehicles that big/dangerous and don't know how to ****in watch for others who have the right of way befire pulling out, really shouldn't be allowed to drive at all.

I agree 1000%.

My brother is, as per usual, being annoying. I was watching a movie and he was watching some Discord memes without his headset, so I couldn't hear the movie. Now he's making a bunch of noise. Can I have inner piece, or at least some time to enjoy myself, without my brother ruining it?
my OLDER 17 YEAR OLD BROTHer and his friend i was trying to talk to them and they just scrolled through youtube, and tune me out.

^There's been several cases of video game addiction cases where they had to "rehab" basically here so it's not that it's out of the blue but yeah your dad should definitely not say that as if smoking is better, lol (not saying you are addicted but you get the point). I also have/had friends who definitely had unhealthy gaming habits, so yup.
Reminds me when NH first came out and one of the people on my switch friendlist at the time managed to clock in 600 hours in one month. There's like 720 hours in a month give or take. I mean yeah the pandemic was a thing, but I will never forget that.

@ZeldaCrossing64 Yeah I get that. I used to work with someone as their helper back when I was in high school a few years ago. Whenever they would hit a red light, it was legit like they lit and smoke an entire one. They almost managed to catch their seat on fire when they meant to flick it outside and it came back.

I cannot stand my family. I was almost finished the movie I was watching, and my brother didn't want to watch the rest. But instead of leaving and giving me the remote, he turned off the TV and ran. I got really angry at him for it. My step-mom also called just to tell us, "hey you better clean the kitchen before I get back". And of course not a single "hi/bye" or "I love you", she just called to nag us and hung up right after that. My brother was being a total A-hole by then and I totally lost it. My parents are always telling me to control my anger, but sometimes it's really difficult...

sooooo I almost just got t-boned by a big ass 18-wheeler in my tiny bug lmao 🙃🙃🙃

people who drive vehicles that big/dangerous and don't know how to ****in watch for others who have the right of way befire pulling out, really shouldn't be allowed to drive at all.
update on this, I've had a really bad headache since this incident happened so I guess I'm done with doing chores for the day, even though there's still so much that needs to be done. I just can't handle this pain, I need to take excedrin and go lie down for a bit :/

earlier I went to get some more alfredo sauce from the small convenience store nearby and they didn't have the kind I usually get so I went ahead and got a different brand that's slightly more expensive. but i regret buying it so much bc it's really bland and sad 😭

Back