• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

earlier I went to get some more alfredo sauce from the small convenience store nearby and they didn't have the kind I usually get so I went ahead and got a different brand that's slightly more expensive. but i regret buying it so much bc it's really bland and sad 😭
I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS. It makes me so sad when I buy something thats a different brand and then it tastes like sadness :(

sooooo I almost just got t-boned by a big ass 18-wheeler in my tiny bug lmao 🙃🙃🙃

people who drive vehicles that big/dangerous and don't know how to ****in watch for others who have the right of way befire pulling out, really shouldn't be allowed to drive at all.
Oh dear, that must be pretty scary. I know how wild the roads can be, ESPECIALLY those darned pick-up truck drivers. Yesterday while I was on a car stroll, a couple of people thought it was a good idea to change lanes suddenly to overtake traffic while I'm quickly approaching them. The best part? They either literally signal at all or do it at the very last second requiring me to react at a moment's notice. My mother got startled because of this.

For my mini-rant, I find it really hard to understand why a lot of people just love to drive oversized SUVs. What's the benefit to them? If anything, they're just a pain in the butt to drive. They are: very heavy which is bad for fuel economy, require more stopping distance due to their weight, are more of a challenge to park them, and that blindspots are much worse. Cadillac is the worst offender for having large vehicles. Seriously, their SUVs are almost the size of a pickup truck... It would not be pretty at all getting hit by them while driving a smaller car. But alas, car manufacturers won't stop making them because people will gladly buy them. As a car enthusiast, I want a car that feels fun to drive. Not a freaking brick.

sooooo I almost just got t-boned by a big ass 18-wheeler in my tiny bug lmao 🙃🙃🙃

people who drive vehicles that big/dangerous and don't know how to ****in watch for others who have the right of way befire pulling out, really shouldn't be allowed to drive at all.
Well the good news is no damage was done bodily to you or your vehicle. It could always be much worst, but I totally get how that is nerve-wracking. I've dodged all sorts of flying objects and idiot drivers on the road and fortunately have not been in an accident yet. I'm glad that nothing really bad happened!

I once almost ran into someone in the other lane. There was a back up in their lane and I guess they got irritated about that and backed into the incoming lane. It was more like they whipped in reverse. My truck tires were screaming and smoking after that. The idiot almost caused another accident that everyone was stuck in simply because they were impatient. Some people totally don't deserve licenses. It's a privilege, not a right. And I don't think most of these clowns get that.

Another thing that bothers me is cyclists on roads. I get it, we share the road and all, but it's annoying. There are hundreds of bike trails where I live. They don't need to be riding in a busy road and almost causing accidents because they're hogging the lane and refuse to just go to the side to allow the line of traffic to pass them without running over them.

I have to go to school tomorrow but I don't want to, I really want to continue my art from this afternoon ASAP and I don't think I can wait so long. :( Also my 3DS still hasn't been charging because the charger is so wonky. :cautious:
I'm also having a lot of trouble writing smut, but that's not much of a surprise. The only way I can describe it is that I cannot physically bring myself to do it, like I write the introduction part but as soon as I get to the good real part my brain stops me from doing so. My best guess is that I'm too uncomfortable writing that type of stuff but I don't realize it until it happens.

My best guess is that I'm too uncomfortable writing that type of stuff but I don't realize it until it happens.
You're very young, it's natural you'd be uncomfortable writing that type of content. A lack of personal experience to draw from is likely also playing a role here. Upside, the majority of the time it isn't even necessary to describe it. In fact gratuitous sexual content actually annoys many people! Unless there is something within the act that absolutely needs to be shown then it's often more effective to either summarise it in a single paragraph or fade to black. Sometimes what is left unsaid is more powerful than what you do say because it allows the reader to fill in those gaps with a mental image that personally appeals to them. Putting detail into sexual scenes is better in works where you are actively trying to turn on the reader.

Drank too much last night. Feel like hell. But it was worth it and thankfully I've today off to recover.

It’s bothering me that I am thinking way too much. I can’t enjoy the moment when I am with friends because all I can think about is what the future with them is gonna be like and if they will still be there then. I always think it might be the last time I am doing stuff with them. It’s so weird because there is no reason to think that. I’ve made bad experiences in the past, but my new friends are nothing like the old ones. Also, I always feel bad after doing something with anyone because I think I behaved weirdly. I don’t know how to explain this. In short it’s just that I am thinking too much about things that are unnecessary to think about at all.

You're very young, it's natural you'd be uncomfortable writing that type of content. A lack of personal experience to draw from is likely also playing a role here. Upside, the majority of the time it isn't even necessary to describe it. In fact gratuitous sexual content actually annoys many people! Unless there is something within the act that absolutely needs to be shown then it's often more effective to either summarise it in a single paragraph or fade to black. Sometimes what is left unsaid is more powerful than what you do say because it allows the reader to fill in those gaps with a mental image that personally appeals to them. Putting detail into sexual scenes is better in works where you are actively trying to turn on the reader.
I never thought of it like that. This has given me a ton of new insights, thanks! This legit feels like an awakening for me.

Anyway, last night I had this really screwed-up fanfic idea and I hate myself so much for even thinking of it. :/ Which I will not describe for obvious reasons.

Some parents..maybe shouldn't be parents. Like I don't get why they had to snap at their kids big time in front of people just because there was a tiny bit of animal fur/hair on their pants and one of the kids apparently had the "wrong" jacket. Also the fact the mom basically taught their kids it's okay to sit with their noses in their smartphones like everyone else... lol.

I'm trying my hardest to at least look decent, but the greasiness of my hair is ruining it. I should've washed it yesterday, but alas I am paying the price for my incompetence.

i genuinely cringe at people who say "animal crossing isnt a proper game" like........ why are you gatekeeping games 😬 just bc animal crossing doesn't need the same skillset as your games doesn't mean it's any less of a game? creating art is still a skill and it's insulting to think any less of it just bc you can't minmax stats or strategies in creative games.

I think I forgot to hide my sketchbook this morning. :oops: I have pages of the most lewd embarrassing drawings, and if my parents find it I am SO screwed.

Right now I'm supposed to be working on a project for ethics class, but it's super boring and I don't understand what to do.

You're very young, it's natural you'd be uncomfortable writing that type of content.
me, an almost 23 year old ace: ig I'm young at heart lol 😭😭😭
fr though if I tried to write something like that I would likely become physically ill, not even joking. just thinking about it is making my stomach churn.

I'm so close to 19k tbt yet nobody wants to sell me their final boss feather, what do I have to doooo 😔💔

nvm I angry-scooped up more tiles off the floor and I'm good now lol

(for context, we're replacing the flooring in our living room and my dad is having me tear up the cheap 1950s industrial tile)

Last edited:
me, an almost 23 year old ace: ig I'm young at heart lol 😭😭😭
fr though if I tried to write something like that I would likely become physically ill, not even joking. just thinking about it is making my stomach churn.
Many people aren't comfortable with it at any age for a variety of reasons - especially when there are graphic scenes in a book where it just seems out of place or forced.

Dentist. Again. Went there for some problems, they didn't find what was wrong with the teeth that was hurting but found other problems on teeth that was not hurting, I had to pay $200 today and will pay $400 later for the teeth that I thought were alright, but my problems, the main reason why I was going there today, are still there....😩

I really wish Neopets had some sort of blocking button cause this idiot comes back on newbie accounts now and then and basically goes on to harass people and/or just talking to some and passive leaving out others. Like come on, we know it's same guy no need to make 35 accounts for drama.

I waited all day today anticipating going home to continue my art from yesterday, but now I'm really tired and don't feel like doing it. I also did a French test and I probably failed it. :(

Back