• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I’m not trying to talk **** about this person, But one of my friends on Discord keeps tagging me/DMing for random stuff he makes. It’s a oer peeve that I have and they have been told to stop countless times. .-.

I’m stressing way more than I should be about Hero’s Crossing. Who knew a forum activity could be so stressful? Writing isn’t my strong suit, but I can’t even think of a basic general idea, even after reading the entries that other people wrote. This is where my head’s at tonight.

I was grounded so I missed part of the TBT Fair and I don't know what's going on 😭

I also keep getting nightmares about school. It happens every day and has been like that for a while - Maybe when summer vacation started, or even before that. It's usually about one of two things: Me failing my year and having to repeat it OR getting bullied by one of my ex-best friends. It's not fun in the slightest.

A nearby barn caught fire earlier today because of the heat and severe drought that is currently affecting the UK. Yet there are some people (idiots) who think this is just an exceptionally amazing summer and the rain can wait a few more weeks.

No this is man made climate change that’s affecting the world in so many scary ways right now. Wake up you fools! 😡

Last edited:
I almost beat Lucía in WSR Table Tennis with a 4-0 lead, and then I end up losing anyways. I have no idea how it got to that point, but I'm so mad at myself because I could've beaten her and moved on. 😭

okay i promise i’ll stop posting in here about my cat-related problems soon because i’m annoying myself at this point lol, but i just. i’m so sad lmao.

in 2 days, it’ll be the one-month anniversary of my kitten, alize, passing away, and my family and i started looking into potentially adopting a new furry companion (or two) a couple weeks ago. i miss alize so, so much, and we’re all still incredibly angry and heartbroken over losing her and her sister (we always will be), but we’re all in agreement that we’re ready to try again this time, and my mom hasn’t been rushing things like she did last time. we’re still grieving, but our home feels empty without at least one cat in it, and there’s so many babies out there that need a home.

our journey to find the right fit for us has been, uh. pretty wild tbh, but we found her last week unexpectedly at our city’s animal shelter. she’s a black and white kitty, and she’s one year old. her name is tina, but we plan on renaming her “bonk” because she rams her little head into your hand and legs while you pet her, and will even stand on her back legs so that she can stand up and bonk her head against your hand haha. she is... such an absolute angel, and my parents and i immediately fell in love with her. we can’t take her home until she’s been spayed, and she can only be spayed through the shelter’s vet, so we have to wait to bring her home. for how long, i don’t know, but we’ve decided to visit her at the shelter at least 2-3 times a week until she can leave.

0DA449EC-0189-4B98-BC69-2D2EDA177033.jpeg

we visited today, and that’s when i met bruce. in the span of 30 minutes, this boy managed to plunk his chonky (and i do mean chonky. he’s dangerously overweight) self right into my heart. he seems to be a docile, chill fellow, but despite that and his weight, he is extremely playful. he was pretty much rolling around on the floor and playing with the catnip toys for most of our visit today. he’s 5 years old, has some teeth problems, and is the sweetest, chonkiest boy. as soon as i approached him, he paced back and forth in front of me on a table and stared intently at me for me to pet him. he rubbed up against my legs and headbutted my hand. he sheds a lot, but i already adore him.

0931A018-95B3-4FD0-9550-FB642B7133F3.jpeg

we cannot adopt them both. bruce hasn’t been there for long, but it’s already clear that he and bonk have solar opposite personalities. bonk is a sweetheart to humans, but lowkey an antagonist to the other cats. bruce and her showed no aggression towards one another while we were there, and one lady who works there said she thinks they could coexist in a house peacefully together, but another person disagreed, and my mom’s taking their word for it. plus, despite how much she liked him as well, i know his age, weight and teeth issues are a dealbreaker for her (and my dad). my dad said if he were the same age as her, their answer would be completely different, which sucks lol.

i would never want to potentially put either of them in a home that they wouldn’t be happy in, and i know financially only having one cat would be best, but idk. i’m angry because my mom said she’d leave the decision up to me, and then took it back an hour later. i’m devastated that she even came up for a nickname for him (“the hulk”, after bruce banner haha), and i won’t get to have this baby in my life beyond my visits to the shelter. i fell in love so fast, and yeah i jumped the gun by getting my hopes up and stupidly starting to imagine having him in my life, but idk. i just needed to vent about this, i guess. i’m honestly so sad about this. and it’s not that i want him over bonk, because i still adore her and so do my parents. and i will continue to adore her once we bring her home, but i just. i wish i could have them both, y’know? and i wish my mom hadn’t told me that i had a say in the decision when i apparently actually didn’t.

idk, i just needed to vent lol.

Last edited:
My knees hurt again, but that's nothing new

Also, work is going to be a PAIN this next coming month or so. Someone is currently out and will be out for the whole week and some days next week, another person will be out all of September, another person starts college again so she won't be as available anymore. What makes this worse is that my boss normally doesn't compensate for when we are down people in my department. She is lookin to hire more people only cause she is going to loose employees, but the one guy she brought in doesn't speak/understand a WORD of English so I can't communicate with him (also neither can she, she doesn't speak Spanish), he's only been in the country for 5 days, and the part that annoys me this most and reminds me of an old coworker at my old job, I've seen him take selfies with the dogs and one coworker 3 times today. This man is like in his 30s maybe, stopping what he's doing taking pics with the dogs as he's actively on the clock. Grow tf up and do your job Istg.

I keep thinking of getting a new job but it's all gonna be the same, crap treatment, understaffed, stressful situations, bad bosses, ect... What it really comes down to is how much am I willingly to put up with how much I'm getting paid. Also job searching just makes me depressed cause alot of the stuff I feel like I can't do or I'm just blantly not qualified to do. My dad keeps saying to get a city job but I'm not really qualified/have the skills for most. I can't 'fake it till I make it' either cause I'm too stupid to do so. I don't want to work in retail again, my first and previous job gave me major depression along with all the bs I had to deal with it. Also I got CoVid from that job the first time so that was fun. I don't want to deal with the customers anymore, which I really don't do at this job but I can't guarantee it will be like that at other jobs. I don't know that I'm willing to take a risk with a new job but I don't want to keep dealing with the bs that comes with this job. I've tried addressing the issues but nothing changes here. I'm convinced people will not change for the better unless you keep waving a heavy enough incentive in their face constantly.

I just read something that said "as a spoonie, you'll have a very difficult time getting anything done if you don't replenish your spoons." it still sounds kinda weird for me to say, but as an autistic person I am in fact disabled and I am a spoonie. I realize now that I've perpetually been running low on spoons. I only did a little bit of cleaning today and I started a new drawing, and I honestly really just want to go to bed and watch youtube videos and chat with my SO for the rest of the day, and it's only 6pm. I have no energy or motivation for anything else and I honestly feel useless, but it's because I quite literally have no spoons left to do anything. doesn't help that I have to do like 90% of the cleaning around here and I can't get any help.

living as an autistic person with dependents sucks so much.

This is a really dumb bother, but...
I hate Lucía from Wii Sports so much. She's a cheater and the epitome of impossible. I'm getting so discouraged from her kicking my *** so much in Table Tennis. I am so close to giving up at this point.

Oh, and I'm still mad about my near-victory from earlier. I can't believe I still lost even when the odds were in my favor.

Hero’s Crossing is still bothering me to some extent. Luckily, I still have a good bit of time.

Also, I don’t know what I prefer: being disliked or being ignored. At least when you’re disliked, people treat you like you exist. Maybe being ignored is better? It’s less drama. /nobody here

I’m trying to remember how to create a signature and change my icon to the right size. Digital editing is hard. Especially on the phone.

Oh well, I’ll figure this out tomorrow morning once I have access to my computer.

Back