• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

My anxiety is slowly back on the rise again after a few days of it disappearing. I know what’s triggered it and the thought of what the next few days will bring just fills me dread and despair. 😔

Can we just double check our grammar on YouTube video titles? Nobody is going to click a title that has grammatical errors in it.

F424992A-5A51-468C-86ED-71061758565F.jpeg

Can we just double check our grammar on YouTube video titles? Nobody is going to click a title that has grammatical errors in it.

View attachment 452136

LOL yeah, I notice grammatical mistakes everywhere these days online. Hey, lookie there! Every team using. There's a reverse retro jersey over there (That's basically what this title is saying).

It makes sense if English isn't your first language, but if it is or you know it pretty well, I honestly don't see how people mess things up like this, especially on something as important as a video title.

I'm really thinking of searching for jobs, but I hate job searching. Stuff keeps happening at work that shouldn't be happening, like lack of communication and lack of proper planning (along with a whole bunch of red flag type stuff) but I know it will never change, so my best bet is to leave. One person said after her vacation she may not come back and I don't blame her. Another is planning on leaving the state for school so that could happen anytime from now to next year. I'm so annoyed dealing with this constant BS, but I feel like no where else will be better, it could be worse. My old job was worse than this, but this one now is grinding on my nerves. There have been a few times where I cried at work, a few times I've come home sick cause I had to work 7am-6pm.

I'm just over working there. I might take a risk and apply for a new place, but I also don't want to deal with the holiday stress coming up. I'll be untrained and not able to handle it, meanwhile no one else will have time to train me.

Once again havin technology troubles. Multiple apps on my phone keep crashing or won't load, even after an update, and some of these apps I was goin to use as a data backup. My phone gallery is actin weird, emails aren't sending to my other email, I am so ready to throw my phone against the wall and pnce again loose everythin on it, but worse this time. I'm so done dealing with it and I can't figure out how to fix it. Ever since I had to factory reset it, it's just been a pain in my ***.

My brother's been hogging the computer all day and was being extremely rude when I asked to use it. I'm not used to my brother being aggressive like this.

Also my family is so fricking loud. I can't stand it. Honestly, I should invest in a pair of ear-plugs rather than a new Wii Remote (even though my old ones are literally on the brink of death, they barely work anymore).

My friend with a discord server was discussing watching movies, and one of her friends was acting pretty rude/whiny about it because they wouldn't be able to join in. I could tell by the messages she was annoyed/upset ._. But she's closer to them then me so I didn't feel like I could say anything. I just feel bad for her and hope she's not in a bad mood now. The dude went from being mad at her for thinking of watching w/o them but then continued to say "im not your boss do what you want" seemed very passive aggressive imo and her friend needs to log off and take a chill pill.

had to call off today because (kinda unsurprisingly ig) I woke up not feeling well at all. I have that feeling again where it's basically like I have a cold but without any of the congestion (though I have been coughing/sniffling occasionally so idk).

sent my boss a message and hopefully she understands, I'm lowkey scared of her bc she's very conservative and if I know anything abt them it's that they very often don't like when people don't do what they're told at all times. I don't want to generalize but my dad and his family is very conservative and that's how they are. I'm terrified of getting a response from her.

My phone alarm didn't go off even thou it's ALWAYS set. It's not like I slept throu it either, cause there was no notifs that it had went off. It was still set when I woke up too. I eneded up waking up late and while I got to work technically on time, it still makes me mad. This phone has not worked properly ever since I had to factory reset it, and it's just going downhill now. I'm getting a new phone but I'm not doing the data transfer, so I'm still loosing hundreds of pics, like personal ones, cause I can't email myself hundreds of pics 1 by 1 nor do I want to deal with my phone any longer. I won't be surprised of one day it just stops working completely on me. Multiple different apps have crashed, don't work, overload my phones CPU or take way longer than they should to load, like my gallery last night.

I've already written down all my passwords, I wrote down all my contacts and sent my sis like 30 pics I wanted to keep. I still have to backup some more things tonight but thanks to this pos not working anymore, I'm forced to get a new one. Lovely.

so ironically my boss was like "okay I hope you feel better soon" and my supervisor was like "we were already short one person today, we had to let the other new person go because she missed too many days, please don't make it a habit." like dude. I'm autistic and I've missed exactly ONE DAY. one. day. and now I feel guilty as hell and I feel even more like **** than I did.

I don't know what to do with myself. I feel stupid and useless.

I walked over to McDonald’s today before work because there’s one right across the street, and there was a Karen in there making a scene. She walked in immediately after me. Apparently she had an online order and she glanced at the screen with the orders and says “of course it’s not ready yet.” Then she goes on to say “it’s only 3 ****ing items” and proceeded to yell at the cashier.

Might I remind you that everything is apparently the cashier’s fault. /sarcasm

This is exactly why I don’t work well with jobs requiring customer interaction. I worked as a cook for McDonald’s for the longest time and I didn’t get the heat from any customer. You know everything goes through the cashier no matter what the issue is.

She also tried getting me involved in her Karen rant by saying “this is taking a while, good luck with your order” and looking right at me. I don’t want any part of it.

Back