• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Will Luck Be on Your Side This Friday the 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows if the luck or % of luck to getting a candy is in overall or within the amount you have against the overall. What i mean is, does one who only bought 1 candy have the same chances of getting the collective as someone who bought 300 candies ? Ofcourse the one with mire candy has more likelihood one getting it but the chances are the same?

Anyone knows if the luck or % of luck to getting a candy is in overall or within the amount you have against the overall. What i mean is, does one who only bought 1 candy have the same chances of getting the collective as someone who bought 300 candies ? Ofcourse the one with mire candy has more likelihood one getting it but the chances are the same?
It's 0.0000⁰0000⁰0000⁰000001 %

Sadly I don't know

I imagine it's 1-5%

It's Genshin Impact rates probably only we don't have pity.

Wait the candies change at midnight ??
The candies will be pulled from the shop at midnight, though there will be some data pulling and RNG shenanigans that I'll have to do manually before the change can happen. I'd say everyone can safely start refreshing their inventories around 12:15am EST, or possibly a bit later depending on how quickly I can scramble!

All candies have the same chance of morphing, if that's what you mean!

All I ask is that luck will be on my side because I just spent 80 tbt on candy and I am saving for the dec bday stone but i ask for the luck of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back