Canvas Crossing

Hats really are hard to draw. I’m trying on my first one but I’m having a hard time with the hair color it looks so off no matter what color I try .

Not sure what you're using to draw but check for a color picker of some kind. I use ibispaintx. It has a tool you touch to a color and then can add that color to your palette.

I'm learning shading, so i pick out a light, med, and dark to add. It helps me, because I'm terrible at picking colors. 😂

Not sure what you're using to draw but check for a color picker of some kind. I use ibispaintx. It has a tool you touch to a color and then can add that color to your palette.

I'm learning shading, so i pick out a light, med, and dark to add. It helps me, because I'm terrible at picking colors. 😂
Thanks so much . Currently using sketchbook to draw . I will look into ibispaintx and see if that helps . Yea I’m bad at picking colors. I think my eyesight and not always seeing colors correctly doesn’t help but I’m trying.

Thanks so much . Currently using sketchbook to draw . I will look into ibispaintx and see if that helps . Yea I’m bad at picking colors. I think my eyesight and not always seeing colors correctly doesn’t help but I’m trying.

If you do end up using ibispaint, there are tutorials online for it. I draw and color everything on my phone, lol, so i needed something easy to use.

If you do end up using ibispaint, there are tutorials online for it. I draw and color everything on my phone, lol, so i needed something easy to use.
Thanks so much

you got this!!! what are you using to color?
Thank you give me a minute and I will pm you maybe you can help .

I am very quickly running out of steam and my hands not working very well at this point so I know I’m gonna really struggle with the last two that I need to submit. Wish I could submit my own rep hahaha!!!
Hats really are hard to draw. I’m trying on my first one but I’m having a hard time with the hair color it looks so off no matter what color I try .
You both got this! We believe in you 🥳

You both got this! We believe in you 🥳
lol thx hun!!!! I may actually take a break from my memories one and work on my second rep because I have to wait for the glue to dry on something else before I can add it. I’ve got a whole hour before I have to go to work so I guess that’ll give me time to start sketching.

I’ve learned some new things about digital drawing thanks to this event. I’m currently done 2 of the 3 (only submitted the first one so far) but they’ve turned out even better than I thought they would. I hope my chosen victims enjoy my novice drawings. :)

Back