Canvas Crossing

Finished all of my Canvas Crossing entries and submitted! ^^ I ended up doing four which was more than I anticipated, as I was really just aiming for the minimum. I unfortunately barely participated in Art Fight this year due to a busy schedule + slight burnout, so this was actually a really nice opportunity to do some experimental pieces and get some practice in. 🥹

Last edited:
I accidentally submitted a drawing with a mistake in it, can I contact a staff member to edit it for me? o:

My first entry is only half done even though I already spent way too much time on it, because I keep obsessively redrawing the same lines over and over and over 🥲

And I don’t even have anything done for the other two because I keep throwing out every sketch I try… They all look so whack and each attempt gets progressively worse 😰

If somehow I manage to submit all my entries, they’d probably look like this side by side 😭

IMG_3654.png

My first entry is only half done even though I already spent way too much time on it, because I keep obsessively redrawing the same lines over and over and over 🥲

And I don’t even have anything done for the other two because I keep throwing out every sketch I try… They all look so whack and each attempt gets progressively worse 😰

If somehow I manage to submit all my entries, they’d probably look like this side by side 😭

View attachment 579769

I don't know if you meant that to be funny but i about fell on the floor laughing at that horse. 😂

I know the feeling though.
Just remember, each of those would make someone happy to be drawn and earn the same number of tickets.

I don't know if you meant that to be funny but i about fell on the floor laughing at that horse. 😂

I know the feeling though.
Just remember, each of those would make someone happy to be drawn and earn the same number of tickets.

When I started thinking about how my entries would compare, that meme's the first thing that popped into my head 😆

True ;~; Though I would still feel bad about the giant difference in quality each user would be getting TT^TT I also feel bad because I abandoned some of the characters I originally picked through RNG because I was struggling too hard... I hope someone else chooses them because they were cool 🥺🤞

When I started thinking about how my entries would compare, that meme's the first thing that popped into my head 😆

True ;~; Though I would still feel bad about the giant difference in quality each user would be getting TT^TT I also feel bad because I abandoned some of the characters I originally picked through RNG because I was struggling too hard... I hope someone else chooses them because they were cool 🥺🤞

I’m sure they’ll understand 🙂. The fact you chose to try to draw their rep alone is a really kind gesture! To me, the thought itself would make me really happy ☺️. Personally I’d understand since at this point I’m out of steam and I’m sure there are plenty of others who are too. Also I’m not an artist so consistency in quality or making something of good quality is a struggle.

I’m sure they’ll understand 🙂. The fact you chose to try to draw their rep alone is a really kind gesture! To me, the thought itself would make me really happy ☺️. Personally I’d understand since at this point I’m out of steam and I’m sure there are plenty of others who are too. Also I’m not an artist so consistency in quality or making something of good quality is a struggle.

Same! I really struggled with my last one. Almost didn't submit it. But I think the person knows i can't do art. I'm hoping they find it funny. 😅

I keep saying I'll learn to draw in between these events so I'll be ready next event. Pfft. Maybe one of these days.

Don't be so hard on yourself you all! I'm sure your drawings are lovely! Whoever you drew for, I am sure they'll be happy to have a special gift like that.

I finished 5 drawings, but I'm running out of steam so I might or might not do more. Hopefully no one is upset about how I drew their reps. And if they are, at least they didn't pay for it lol.

I know how you feel . I took a break from trying my third because it’s a bit more difficult then I thought it would be. I went to coloring and will try my third one again tomorrow.

Nice! I have PM'd you!
I also have another question- can I draw two characters in one drawing?
Yeah I was actually thinking about this to since I had an idea, but decided against it. I can't see it being a problem if we've already submitted our 3 'official' ones. But I didn't want to assume and just do it. Thanks for asking lol!

Nice! I have PM'd you!
I also have another question- can I draw two characters in one drawing?
I'll check out your PM when I'm at home later.

Yeah I was actually thinking about this to since I had an idea, but decided against it. I can't see it being a problem if we've already submitted our 3 'official' ones. But I didn't want to assume and just do it. Thanks for asking lol!
As for this question, I don't see any harm in it if you've already submitted your official 3 entries. I'm only checking the extras to make sure there's nothing inappropriate in them. Have fun! 😊

Back