• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Global Nintendo Directs coming in less than 24 hours! 8PM PDT(Japan) 9PM PDT(NoA)

Please Envy let the people have optimism. Who knows what could happen at this Nintendo Direct! I'm actually feeling pretty good about AC 3DS being mentioned because (like me) a lot of people have sent emails about AC to Nintendo; so there could be a chance.

Yeah and the event isn't about the wii u and I doubt they'll repeat what they talked about at e3. So that leaves ac3ds being one of the only games they didn't talk about at e3.

I dunno if anyone said this, but there is an American nd at midnight too.

Is that the same one were getting I America?

Edit: never mind I read the thing on nintendoworldreport

Last edited:
I'm very excited! I have high hopes this time! Animal Crossing is a really big game, in the Famitsu magazine it's listed as one of the most anticipated games for the 3DS (top 3 or smth)! So maybe they will reveal a lot of information since the release isn't that far ahead...?
I hope AC will be shown, but I expect nothing, that's the best...

there should be AC

Not that there "Should Be", but that there "Might Be". Nintendo isn't obligated to tell us about a far from complete game they already told us about in the email. If AC:3D makes it we will be lucky. But I agree with what Ency said. Watching it may lead to a disappointment and waste of time if all They do is talk about how "cool" Mario is. Or even more of a waste is they talk about that god damn lame Wii-U

I feel stupid for asking this question but here is goes.

Will there be a place where I can watch it live in English? Well actually I could careless about the language as long I see new pictures of it. I remember you could watch the E3 3DS presentation off the E3 site, will it be same for Nintendo Direct? Can someone just post a link to where a live stream will be, or will it happen on the link already listed? Sorry, its just I tend to panic at the last second and I can never find where to go. And then I end up missing half the show... :(

Edit: Wait nevermind I think I might have found a place.

Please Envy let the people have optimism.

You should be optimistic about what you have control over. For example, if you have a dream, you should chase after it and never give up. But if it's something that is completely out of your control, like this, you are best not being 'optimistic', because you being optimistic changes nothing. It just makes you disappointed when the company inevitably doesn't deliver up to your 'optimism'.

I'm actually feeling pretty good about AC 3DS being mentioned because (like me) a lot of people have sent emails about AC to Nintendo; so there could be a chance.

Nintendo does not care about your emails. They won't even go beyond sending you an automated response.

They're not talking about the wii u. Wii, 3ds, and ds only

The DS, huh?

I can see the conference going down like this now:

New Super Mario Bros. 2
Luigi's Mansion 2
Paper Mario 3DS
*Third party titles*
*random Japanese crap*
Kirby's Anniversary Wii game
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2
eShop stuff

You should be optimistic about what you have control over. For example, if you have a dream, you should chase after it and never give up. But if it's something that is completely out of your control, like this, you are best not being 'optimistic', because you being optimistic changes nothing. It just makes you disappointed when the company inevitably doesn't deliver up to your 'optimism'.

U

Nintendo does not care about your emails. They won't even go beyond sending you an automated response.

The DS, huh?

I can see the conference going down like this now:

New Super Mario Bros. 2
Luigi's Mansion 2
Paper Mario 3DS
*Third party titles*
*random Japanese crap*
Kirby's Anniversary Wii game
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2
eShop stuff

you do realize this nd is for games not mentioned at the last e3 right or do you just fail to read recent posts?

I hope that Animal Crossing will be shown but I don't expect it. This way you can look forward and be happy, and since you didn't expect anything you won't be disappointed :)
I'm personally hope that they don't show too much of that New Super Mario Bros. 2 ... I'm getting a Mario overload :S even though these games are fun as well!

EDIT: Superpenguin, it isn't confirmed that only games are shown that weren't presented at the E3, it's just a guess of Bidoof which he heard from someone else... at least I got that this way. Anywho, it would be nice.

Last edited:
They said info we begin to be released regularly but there has been no new info since then so this is probably the time new info will get released.

you do realize this nd is for games not mentioned at the last e3 right or do you just fail to read recent posts?

What posts? I saw Bidoof's posts, but I never saw anything about it being anything more than speculation. I have seen nothing official stating that.

Alright....let's all calm down. We are all excited about the possibility of more information. I personally approve of Berry's attitude towards it....hope for the best, expect the worst. In other words, hope that it is mentioned, but expect that it won't be.

Back