• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Global Nintendo Directs coming in less than 24 hours! 8PM PDT(Japan) 9PM PDT(NoA)

^^ haha, kids. ;) ^^

I agree.

On topic, a release date would be great. More pictures works for me as well. I would really like to know what to do with the $80 that I had pre-ordered it for (two copies, one for me and one for my Munchkin) before I was aware that it had not been given a release date.

NoA recently tweeted that their ND will only focus on 3ds and Wii games. What wii game could they talk about besides the Kirby collection?

I hear they are going to announce a new ZELDA! Known as 'Celestial Relic'. This info comes from an official Swapnote from Saturo Shibata (The President of Nintendo Europe! :D

So:

On the + Side: New ZELDA!!
On the - Side: Less time for AC... :(

I hear they are going to announce a new ZELDA! Known as 'Celestial Relic'. This info comes from an official Swapnote from Saturo Shibata (The President of Nintendo Europe! :D

So:

On the + Side: New ZELDA!!
On the - Side: Less time for AC... :(

Yay just goes to how that they didn't mention ALL their good stuff at e3

Sam, are you actually telling the truth?? I don't think anything big is coming to the Wii anymore... Sadly, the Wii is pretty dead :(
Man, I'm really excited for some reason, I can't sleep! It's almost 1 am here and the Jap. Direct show is at 5 am ( my time) ....

I don't know whether or not to stay up and watch this nd or not. After all ac might not even get mentioned though it probably will.

This conference could be about Pokemon Black and White 2. I have a feeling we aren't going to hear about Animal Crossing. If we're reallllyyy lucky we will get one or two screenshots.

This conference could be about Pokemon Black and White 2. I have a feeling we aren't going to hear about Animal Crossing. If we're reallllyyy lucky we will get one or two screenshots.
Omg there is already like fifty Pokemon games out, they don't need to discuss them!

Omg there is already like fifty Pokemon games out, they don't need to discuss them!

They don't need to discuss New Super Mario Bros. 2 either, but we all know they will.

Lol @ the person who said there is almost a 100% chance of AC showing up at this Nintendo Direct.

Lol @ the person who said there is almost a 100% chance of AC showing up at this Nintendo Direct.

Agreed. If there was a 100% chance than there would be proof that Nintendo is going to talk about it. There is hardly any chance it will be shown. There is only speculation.

There's really no chance involved whether it's shown or not. If it's shown it's shown. If not, then Sad day... To say there's 100% chance is just crazy :p

They need to talk about AC3DS! I will be so happy if they have a release date for this winter/late fall! Even if it's just pictures, they need to talk about it!

They need to talk about AC3DS! I will be so happy if they have a release date for this winter/late fall! Even if it's just pictures, they need to talk about it!

I couldn't agree more luckily we dot have much of a wait left.

It is 0 days, 0 hours, 24 minutes, 2 seconds. So close! I'm working on homework at the same time. It's hard to concentrate when I know ND is around the corner

Back