• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Global Nintendo Directs coming in less than 24 hours! 8PM PDT(Japan) 9PM PDT(NoA)

Well we kind of have 3 hours of ND (1 each for North America, Europe and Japan. Presuming of course they each talk about different games :) )

Nintendo Direct 2012.6.22

Above message is supplied by the creator of this countdown, not by timeanddate.com
Zoom
Time until Friday, June 22, 2012 at 12:00:00 Noon (Kyoto time)
0 days
7 hours
465 minutes
27940 seconds

So excited!!!!!

I made a mistake reporting it was 3DS-only, sorry about that. Anyway, it seems an American one has also been announced while I was gone. To keep everyone up to date:

Nintendo (Japan) - 8PM PDT
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/nintendo_direct/index.html

Nintendo of America - 9PM PDT
https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo/app_450592088292858

Nintendo of Europe - 9PM PDT
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/nintendo_direct_47764.html

Basically, there will be a Japanese one an hour earlier than the other two. Most of the content will probably be the same except small changes for each region. We'll just have to wait an extra hour to get it in English.

i doubt there will be pm or lmdm.
Its an after e3 thinh.
ac 3ds ftw.

I think I'll watch both NoJ and NoA. They might be a little difference. The the NoJ one seems promising

The way I see it: it's nearly 100% likely NoJ will talk about AC and possibly get a date for release. NoE may get a release season (fall or winter) since Germans were told it'll be out in 2012. NoA will probably talk about it because if Europe and Japan get it this year, so will America.

Last edited:
I'd be happy with just more more Screen shots and information. But, having some kind of ETA (estimate time of arrival) for Animal Crossing 3D in North America would be awesome. I didn't expect to wait this long for the game when I pre ordered it however long ago lol.

I'd be happy with just more more Screen shots and information. But, having some kind of ETA (estimate time of arrival) for Animal Crossing 3D in North America would be awesome. I didn't expect to wait this long for the game when I pre ordered it however long ago lol.
I would rather have screenshots or videos than just a release date although I would like to have both of course.

I would rather have screenshots or videos than just a release date although I would like to have both of course.

I'd take a date over screenshots. With screenshots all you have is something to stare at day in day out waiting day in day out for the game to be released at some point. With a release day, we have something to wait for. We wouldn't be left waiting in the dark.

On the topic of release date, all I want to know is if it's coming this year or not so I can set my expectations. Right now I honestly don't know which year to guess.

Back