• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

July 30 Update: Wave 2 Announcement

Excited for the new content! Especially the fireworks and those headband things.
Also can’t wait for the dream suite feature. Probably not going to upload my island but it’ll ne fun to explore other people’s!

Balloons! I saw balloons! I've needed a red balloon since launch to complete my IT reference! Hope you can display them like in new leaf....Super excited about being able to explore other people's islands in dreams as well xD

Not sure anyone post this, but apparently there will have 2 new clothings available on nook shopping after the update.
View attachment 293578
And a firework wallpaper as present, though it is not confirmed whether it is animated or not.
View attachment 293579
Images and info source, from Nintendo Taiwan website.
Oh my lord, I can’t believe I didn’t realize that corner in the fireworks screen capture was from it being wallpaper. I thought the fireworks were following the square of your map and it was just a bad angle! This... makes a lot more sense lol

I wonder if the "Dream Journal" threads are going to make a comeback. I feel pretty sure there will be some going to be some Nook Miles Task for the Dream Suite, so it would probably help getting addresses to visit to complete the tasks.

I wonder if the "Dream Journal" threads are going to make a comeback. I feel pretty sure there will be some going to be some Nook Miles Task for the Dream Suite, so it would probably help getting addresses to visit to complete the tasks.

I was actually thinking about making one, hah.
Not sure where it would fall in the forum though. Island Journals?
Are we even allowed to post about other peoples islands on here? Mods please help.

I was actually thinking about making one, hah.
Not sure where it would fall in the forum though. Island Journals?
Are we even allowed to post about other peoples islands on here? Mods please help.

Maybe a Sub-forum in Island Journal? Did a quick research while New Leaf, it seems everyone posted in The Train Station (ACNL Online). So I would say the equivalent for NH would be The Airport (ACNH Online). Then again, my words aren't official, just observations.

What are the odds of being able to get crafting recipes from villagers on other people's islands via Dream Suite? I'm thinking probably not, but I sure hope so. My villagers pretty much only make repeats now.

What are the odds of being able to get crafting recipes from villagers on other people's islands via Dream Suite? I'm thinking probably not, but I sure hope so. My villagers pretty much only make repeats now.

Would be interesting if Dream Villagers could give DIY, but then again, maybe that's Wendell's role now. Find him and get a DIY!

I'm so excited! I can't wait to visit other peoples islands and see how bad mine is lol.

I wonder if we can use other player's beds in their houses or if it has to be in your own house.. cuz I think it would be awesome to create my own dream suite house ^_^

I'm sooo excited to see others towns with easier access. So much inspiration!!
Super stoked about the fireworks too! I remember fireworks in NL a little bit, but I played CF yesterday and was surprised to see that fireworks have actually been in these games for awhile lol
And the party favors! Head bobbers, wands, balloons! Theyre all back!
Now I can only hope that they bring back MY favorite item...

The Squeaky Hammer... 🔨 😂

Honestly, I was hoping the Summer wave 2 update would add swimming pools to the island designer tool. Like...instead of just digging water with dirt edges/banks, you could dig water and have brick/concrete/tile work for a nice flat edge. Thus, doing so along a river would create a man-made river, and doing so in a design would create a pool in that design. I guess there's still hope they could add this...but, it would have fit the summer motif best.

Back