• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Funny thing is that I made all the boring "natural" ones because they're quick and that no one would be sad that they weren't permanent.

Then I drew the Pokemon mushrooms last minute and now I wish I could keep Foongus forever. Mission failed hahaha
(Just realized I forgot Shroomish! We'll just have to save him for next time.)
Petition to keep all of the foraging mushies, I can’t handle how awesome they are.

Funny thing is that I made all the boring "natural" ones because they're quick and that no one would be sad that they weren't permanent.

Then I drew the Pokemon mushrooms last minute and now I wish I could keep Foongus forever. Mission failed hahaha
Not to mention paras!

Got a bunch of mushrooms but will attempt to only keep one in the lineup to see and check tonight the results with everyone. Oh we're a clever bunch! :eek:

haha, i'd be fine with it! all of these collectibles are free for your consumption!
(or, uh, some of them are not good for consumption. don't actually eat them.)
I think it miiiiight be too late to stop the consumption, Mistreil. I've already tried eating a poyopuff. Surprisingly, it tasted like a marshmallow! (I didn't eat mine, don't worry lol, I ate a wild one)

Don't forget the OG mushroom mons Paras and Parasect! With it so close to Halloween, zombie mushrooms are very fitting.

Back