• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Safe Mushrooms until the next reset (Sunday 29 SEP 2024)
Bronzed Bushwhacker
Stony Elephant
Stained Trombone
Booton
Porkini
Pink Poyopuffball
Embarrassed Blushroom
Zero-G Commander
Monumental
Mythical
Red Brushroom
Blue Brushroom
Shiny Foongus
hmm some people might not want to know?

Oh boy! Time to dig in and see if my mushrooms are safe. om nom nom
2527390_673.jpg

oof, looks one of them was bad. Help.... I'm sick with a tummy ache. But it was fun to see the reveal! I knew it was risky to go all in with 5 collectibles displayed but I like to be a little daring haha Here's to tomorrow and the rest of the days. shoutout to everyone that's helping out with what's poisonous or not!
2527390_669.jpg

Wait. So I how do I go about doing this then? After getting enough spores, do I purchase the safe mushrooms then sell it back immediately?

Wait. So I how do I go about doing this then? After getting enough spores, do I purchase the safe mushrooms then sell it back immediately?
You purchase the safe mushrooms, wait for them to transform into fortunate mushrooms (the next transformation will be tomorrow night), and then you can sell them back!

From what I've gathered, you need to get spore like dusting events. Use the spores to buy the safe ones and then at 9PM daily they change. So you can then sell them back at that point.

So this is the process:
  • Post or view posts for spores.
  • Spend spores on mushrooms.
  • Wait until 9PM EDT.
  • Sell your mushrooms for sautéed mushrooms.
  • Spend your sautéed mushrooms for new mushroom collectibles.
I’ll go ahead and continue this fun fungal process.

Back