• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Question: If any of your mushrooms become unfortunate mushrooms, does that also mean any new mushrooms you obtain also get poisoned immediately, or only after 9 PM?

Question: If any of your mushrooms become unfortunate mushrooms, does that also mean any new mushrooms you obtain also get poisoned immediately, or only after 9 PM?
Any unfortunate mushrooms left in your lineup or inventory won't affect anything, so you can either leave them there or discard them.

h1e92nV.png

OH NOOOOOOOO, MY BABIES!! THEY'RE ALL DEAD. 😭

Will have to figure out who was the rotten shroom...

The second batch of foraged mushrooms will start this Sunday, September 29th at 9:00 PM EDT. The third batch of foraged mushrooms will start on Wednesday, October 2nd at 9:00 PM EDT.
sorry! just to be clear, the second batch will start after the transformation on sept 29?

I died.
I'll have to go look to see what one doomed me. I wonder if it was the one I was torn about adding to my lineup today or if it was another.

Back