• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I bought some poisonous ones from last round, but luckily I had a few safe ones too. The spreadsheet is super helpful, thank you Saylor and everyone else!

lol I didn’t do anything at all last cycle. 😭 Hopefully that doesn’t end up being too big of a deal.

Tbh this still makes no sense to me so I’m just gonna start locking in tomorrow.

Looks like I got poisoned. Glad I only put one out though as it saved a few that should become good ones next time.

I bought a lucky set! Hopefully we won't be fooled tomorrow night.
1727492565083.png

Please tell me the announcement is that by popular demand we get to keep the foraged mushies, and that after the event they won’t be unique and we can buy as many as we want 🤞👀

I want to keep a poisonous mushroom…but will keeping it in my inactive inventory poison the others?

edit: just saw Jeremy’s post! Ignore me :)

Last edited:
Back