• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
shiny Foongus is good for the liver, it seems.
Also I'm sad that the blue Poyopuff is poisonous, so I discarded all the 5 contaminated mushrooms from my lineup. 😭

phonto.jpeg

booton my beloved I knew you wouldn't let me down!!!

just to make sure, a hidden unfortunate shroom won't affect transformations, right?

also, beyond the end of the event period obviously, is there any earlier deadline(s) for selling back fortunate shrooms, or could we hold for any temporary lineup choosings until the end?

Safe or dangerous, all of these mushrooms are meat imposters. I wouldn’t eat them.

It’s a good thing that having unfortunate mushrooms doesn’t change the status of your account like being cursed by another member.

Safe Mushrooms until the next reset (Sunday 29 SEP 2024)
Bronzed Bushwhacker
Stony Elephant
Stained Trombone
Booton
Porkini
Pink Poyopuffball
Embarrassed Blushroom
Zero-G Commander
Monumental
Mythical
Red Brushroom
Blue Brushroom