• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I'm keeping mine until the end for lineuping, if possible

which also means I won't super mind if I get more unfortunate shrooms during future testing days

I'm keeping mine until the end for lineuping, if possible

which also means I won't super mind if I get more unfortunate shrooms during future testing days
maybe I am big dumb, but how tf did you get an unfortunate mushroom in between fortunate mushrooms if we've only had two cycles?

maybe I am big dumb, but how tf did you get an unfortunate mushroom in between fortunate mushrooms if we've only had two cycles?

I bought a whole bunch others during the testing phase that I kept hidden, then unhid the good ones for day 2. two of which were timestamped before my test phase unfortunate shroom (bought them all in a batch and it ordered as such after checkout)

For some reason I was surprised we get 3 sauteed mushrooms per good mush.
I'm tired and need to sleep but can't. I mean I was, but dreamed about a spider and woke up 🙄🥱😒
Let's dream about mushrooms instead..

Got my next batch of 10! These lineups sure are something... I'd buy like 10 poyopuffballs if I could 😂

1727586791583.png

cherishing this moment forever

Is today still considered part of the first round, with all the same mushrooms? Don’t wanna go all in if it’s different for this turnover

Back