• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Something’s not quite right. I know for a fact that I purchased quite a few of the safe mushrooms yet all mine turned out to be bad.
Oh no! Do you happen to know which mushrooms you displayed?
You can review your transactions tab (and filter for Spores and Shop Purchases) to see a list of mushrooms you have recently purchased:
1727590301748.png

And maybe the most recent 9 were the ones you chose to display.

As others have noted, if even a single mushroom on display is not on the safe list, it will poison the rest.
But even worse, if you displayed ONLY items from the safe list, then it would be good for us to identify which one might be mislabeled.

I can confirm that the 10 I displayed were all safe:
Stony Elephant
Stained Trombone
Booton
Porkini
Pink Poyopuffball
Embarrassed Blushroom
Zero-G Commander
Monumental
Mythical
Shiny Foongus

So the other 3 on the list were:
Bronzed Bushwhacker
Red Brushroom
Blue Brushroom

Can’t speak for anyone else but I got the first 10 safe mushrooms on the list, so the only ones I didn’t have were Shiny Foongus and the Red and Blue Brushrooms. All mine turned out fortunate.

Amazing that we were able to figure out all the good mushrooms after a single day! Wonder whats in store for us the next two refresh periods

Oh no! Do you happen to know which mushrooms you displayed?
You can review your transactions tab (and filter for Spores and Shop Purchases) to see a list of mushrooms you have recently purchased:
View attachment 587058
And maybe the most recent 9 were the ones you chose to display.

As others have noted, if even a single mushroom on display is not on the safe list, it will poison the rest.
But even worse, if you displayed ONLY items from the safe list, then it would be good for us to identify which one might be mislabeled.

Stony Elephant
Stained Trombone
Booton
Porkini
Pink Poyopuffball
Embarrassed Blushroom
Zero-G Commander
Monumental
Mythical
Shiny Foongus

Bronzed Bushwhacker
Red Brushroom
Blue Brushroom

Can’t speak for anyone else but I got the first 10 safe mushrooms on the list, so the only ones I didn’t have were Shiny Foongus and the Red and Blue Brushrooms. All mine turned out fortunate.
Got both brushrooms (red and blue) and they were safe :) actually I got the last 10 on the list, so I think the list is right.

Stony Elephant
Stained Trombone
Booton
Porkini
Pink Poyopuffball
Embarrassed Blushroom
Zero-G Commander
Monumental
Mythical
Shiny Foongus

Bronzed Bushwhacker
Red Brushroom
Blue Brushroom
I had Bronzed Bushwhacker displayed and it is indeed safe! Based on the way their post was worded, it does sound like Captain Jigglypuff did just have one of the poisonous shrooms in their lineup since "quite a few safe mushrooms" and "only safe mushrooms" aren't the same. 😅

Yay! Thank you to everyone who worked out all the safe mushrooms 🍄 😍 Got lots of yummy sautéed mushrooms and excited to see when we can buy some gorgeous collectables 🥰

Hopefully we can all get lots more today. I love this community 💜

Maybe once the event is over, someone can list all of the mushrooms that were always poisonous or always safe. But I don’t know if there will be any mushrooms with the same status all-event long.

Maybe once the event is over, someone can list all of the mushrooms that were always poisonous or always safe. But I don’t know if there will be any mushrooms with the same status all-event long.
booton will be safe all event long! I can feel it in my heart

There’s one foraged mushroom still missing from the shop. It’s the Alolan apple foraged mushroom, where you have a mushroom shaped like an apple.

Hurray!! With my timezone being so far off it gets confusing so I want to double-check, do we have until midnight EST today to purchase mushrooms with the same set, right?

Back