• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
This is confusing, is there any point buying more than 10 mushrooms in one day now?
I think from what I understand the only benefit would be that you could keep them for the next day to not have to earn all 90 spores again the next day

Reactions: Doo
I think from what I understand the only benefit would be that you could keep them for the next day to not have to earn all 90 spores again the next day
Per Jeremy:

Starting tomorrow night, any foraged mushrooms not used in your lineups, but left in your inventory will become useless.
I would advise only buying 10 shrooms per day, since any that you buy and leave in your inventory for the future will become useless after every transformation.

Ah I guess I missed that when I was trying to understand things. But the spores reset anyway, so I guess it balances out anyway. You either lose the spores or lose the shrooms, right?

Moment of silence for the mushrooms I bought yesterday that will never se the light of day... 😔
Screenshot 2024-09-28 at 7.20.48 PM.png

I’m not understanding the cooldown, I guess, because my spore count has been locked at 1 for ages! Not sure I’ll make it to 10 mushrooms in the next hour😭
Ah well, as long as the final mushrooms are priced within reach…
Edit: oh! Some spores! Yayyy

i thought i had 10 safe mushrooms but i re-checked and the plushobello is poisonous so i need to hit up 9 spores stat

alright, all sorted with this post !

Back