• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
If you hold onto them long enough, they might be ok in another round! And we will have 2 more rounds!
I think Jeremy mentioned extras would become obsolete. Only the ones in the mainline up would count from now on. I could be wrong. I've just been picking up what others have mentioned.

If you hold onto them long enough, they might be ok in another round! And we will have 2 more rounds!
Ah, from my understanding they'd be useless based on Jeremy's announcement last night:

We have two changes to announce tonight, but nothing too major!
  • There will now be two resets instead of one. The second batch of foraged mushrooms will start this Sunday, September 29th at 9:00 PM EDT. The third batch of foraged mushrooms will start on Wednesday, October 2nd at 9:00 PM EDT.
  • Starting tomorrow night, any foraged mushrooms not used in your lineups, but left in your inventory will become useless.

I think this event is the perfect time for this pic.

R.f5138ec4ee7f63b45b68709ddaeedcd9

Day 3 Start New
Day 2 has now ended and the mushrooms were clearly much more rewarding this time! However, sadly not everyone stayed clear of the poisonous ones. Hopefully they make speedy recoveries.

Day 3 starts now, our final day with this first set of foraged mushrooms!

Yummy! Sure the mushrooms are cute, but they’re really tasty. I’ll have to make a soup out of them. But really great work everyone! Really happy to see all this ❤️

Back