• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
I think I’d like to second @skarmoury ’s earlier suggestion about something like the rotating egg as a collectible but with some of the foraged mushroom art. I love these all so much. I wish I could keep them. The art is just so adorable!

I just saw Nef has two mushrooms too :D If only he was holding a little Tangy orange or a little ocean sunfish (flashback to some old memories & banter). I think giving some staff members a shroom really adds a nice touch to this :D.

Foraged what now?
IMG_3879.jpeg

• Celebrate
Reactions: Doo
We maaaaaay have had a little too much fun with the fungi! And apparently there are consequences to this? (。_。)
Like the server growing mushrooms and slowing down as a result. oops? anyways, jeremy's aware that things are super slow.

cough. anyways. enjoy the mushrooms!!

I'm relieved that it turned out this one didn't break the entire site. I'm innocent! 🙃

1727726031340.png

you can really tell they had fun desigining these forage mushroom collectibles
it's true, without the pressure of creating permanent things we got a bit carried away... worth it in my opinion! Enjoy the mushrooms :D

I’ve been very bad at mushrooming so far but hopefully I can change that tonight

Back