• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
If you need anyone to try a mushroom ill be happy to help!

Soòoooo happy to see shiny morelull! There's so many cute ones haha

know it lists everyone that designed the mushrooms and contributed to the army but is there a way to know who designed each individual mushroom - not sure if I’ve just missed it somewhere

curious about this nightmare lil fun guy - you’re not in trouble, I just wanna talk 😐

View attachment 587253
That one just uhh appeared shortly after the database crashed. Wasn't really 'made' by anyone. *nodding frantically*

If these two make purple I will be so happy
1727729681435.png
1415.png

Genuine question just to clarify, do the spores I earn today carry over into tomorrow? They just wouldn’t carry over if the mushrooms in the shop were changing, right?

Genuine question just to clarify, do the spores I earn today carry over into tomorrow? They just wouldn’t carry over if the mushrooms in the shop were changing, right?
If you mean like right now, I think they reset at the end of the night. I could be wrong, but I remember that's what seemed to happen the previous days.

That's not to say I'm wrong, but the first official day I got a bunch of mushrooms and kept 1 out just in case. I had some spores left over and I came back after work the next day and I was at 0 spores.
I’m presuming you’re right tbf, it makes sense!

I t
If you mean like right now, I think they reset at the end of the night. I could be wrong, but I remember that's what seemed to happen the previous days.
I think they won’t restart until tomorrow because they are holding off on changing them until then.

Finally, without further ado, the second batch of Foraged Mushrooms is here! The next rollover won't happen until 9:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 1st, so you'll have a little extra time to start.

Also, because of the delay, everything has been pushed back by one day:
  • Collectible price announcement: October 2nd
  • The third and final batch of mushrooms: October 3rd
  • Event end date: October 7th
Good luck foraging and identifying once again!

Wow, it feels like there are so many more this time around! I'm going to have fun collecting the ones I like because today is a wildcard day.

Back