Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Back to the spore grind I suppose! A little bit more involved this time due to the mushroom cost increase, but it wasn’t too hard to earn enough before so I’m not worried.

I probably should have waited until tomorrow for this comment but whatever. I just wanted to say I really like how these foraged mushrooms come in both directions. I would like to see collectibles (new ones) show up in both directions sometimes. My frog is so cute between the heavy mushrooms. But I think the frog is the heavy one and the shrooms just can't bare.

I probably should have waited until tomorrow for this comment but whatever. I just wanted to say I really like how these foraged mushrooms come in both directions. I would like to see collectibles (new ones) show up in both directions sometimes. My frog is so cute between the heavy mushrooms. But I think the frog is the heavy one and the shrooms just can't bare.
It actually looks like the frog has some kind of mind powers and is bending the mushrooms with telekinesis. Like a spoon.

Its another fine day of spore collecting and so its another fine day of site crashes. How wonderful. *sips morning coffee*

I appreciate whoever kept updating the spreadsheet despite the fact that I failed to communicate my mushroom was poisonous. Slogging through the load times is just this event on a slightly higher difficulty! Thanks for staying on it, friends.

I am seeing the pages load faster, but not the reactions / emojis. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I appreciate whoever kept updating the spreadsheet despite the fact that I failed to communicate my mushroom was poisonous. Slogging through the load times is just this event on a slightly higher difficulty! Thanks for staying on it, friends.

I am seeing the pages load faster, but not the reactions / emojis. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think whoever it was updated a lot of them because they remembered who had what. Mine was already on the list before I mentioned it was poisonous. I still replied after logging on, but it took a few attempts lol. I didn't want to leave anyone hanging.

Hopefully if it's the mushrooms causing this that we don't have like double the amount for the last reset. Because I don't know if I could get enough points :LOL:

I think the forum got invaded by the Slow Shrooms from TTYD.
I was thinking the forum was touching the fuzzies from Yoshi Island

yoshis-island-touch-fuzzy.gif

Last round, foraged mushrooms cost 9 spores. This round, they cost 11 spores.

I predict that in the next round, they will cost 13 spores each (if prices increase linearly) or 15 spores each (if prices increase quadratically).

Hey all! After days of investigating and testing, we believe we've found the source of the recent lag and implemented a fix. Please let us know if you continue to experience issues from here!

By "we" I mean Jeremy since he's the real MVP ultimate TBT boss man.

Back