Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
Is it just me or are spores beginning to be more difficult to earn? Maybe as the event progresses it becomes more difficult as mushroom price have increased to 11 spores. I'm hoping I can grab some more tonight!
Edit: I'm earning spores more easily now!

I am set with my line up for tonight. 🙂 I’m happy to see that a lot of the cutesy shrooms that I liked initially in this new release were found to be safe.

Finally made it to break so I can look for more spores.

Is it just me or are spores beginning to be more difficult to earn? Maybe as the event progresses it becomes more difficult as mushroom price have increased to 11 spores. I'm hoping I can grab some more tonight!
Edit: I'm earning spores more easily now!
I find sometimes it’s easier then others times to get spores . I wasn’t finding many the other day but seem to be finding them easier today.

I think whoever it was updated a lot of them because they remembered who had what. Mine was already on the list before I mentioned it was poisonous. I still replied after logging on, but it took a few attempts lol. I didn't want to leave anyone hanging.

Hopefully if it's the mushrooms causing this that we don't have like double the amount for the last reset. Because I don't know if I could get enough points :LOL:
I updated a lot of them just from looking at user profiles ahaha
I didn't update the ones that had multiple unfortunate/fortunate mushrooms cause I wasn't sure but most people still had it displayed in their thing so it was easy to find

Back