Party Popping Puzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each villlager can only bring one snack, one gift and wear one color of hat. No villager can bring the same snack or gift or wear the same color hat as another villager. Good luck! This was my favorite puzzle to make!
Okay i THINK ive had a go and got it right🙈

Only one way to find out…. Lets submit it!

Finished it~ this one was a lot more fun than round 2 :D

Screenshot 2024-08-04 12.21.02.png

The bottom bit looked like a mouth so I thought with summilry I needed to change it slightly to make a frog face ;_:

Finished it~ this one was a lot more fun than round 2 :D

View attachment 574908
The bottom bit looked like a mouth so I thought with summilry I needed to change it slightly to make a frog face ;_:
I should have made froggy chair 😞

you picross correctly incorrect submitters should share your wrong right answers with the rest of us

I wanna see the variety of visual nonsense that was possible
my slightly messy birthday cake 😔 she is still perfectly edible
Picturesque Pixels.png

I remember this kind of puzzle from school!

Even though the last one was hard, it is nice to have a reason to do puzzles like this again.

That was an interesting puzzle, another one I just discovered and never heard of before. I hope I filled it right !

I’ve completed it, it was really fun!! I’m going to go through it 20 times before submitting to make sure I haven’t made any silly mistakes but I’m sure I’ve got it

Omg the next puzzle was posted already! 😅

I totally missed it, but glad I'm catching it in time! Logic puzzle, too, so hoping to get it right. Fingers crossed, lol.

Loved the cake puzzle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back