Party Popping Puzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh🙈
Post automatically merged:

Congrats all! I'd say 99% of you were able to figure that last puzzle out, so I don't think I need to post a detailed solution (unless you really need me to).

As we all know, it wouldn't be the puzzle room without some sort of cryptic message. Back again is the Cryptogram style puzzle! I hope you all enjoy this last boredom busting puzzle. (You may write along the side/bottom an alphabet key if you need one. And yes, I did miss the box borders around the comma at "FVVZ", it won't mess up your answer.)

Additionally, if you don't want to fill out the boxes on this puzzle page, you are also allowed to just type out the answer when you make a submission.

View attachment 575916
(ETA: Released 8/7 in order to give you 1 extra day to work on.)
Have you given out the points for the round 3, and im the 1% who got it wrong?🤣🤣

Since the answers revealed wanted to share something I did while I procrastinated some of my other entries,,,,, this was a cute puzzle! excited to do this last one lolll

buds.png
Your art for puzzle 3 is so cute!! 🥰

YES!!!!!! I absolutely loved doing cryptograms the last time they were in an event 🤩 I was hoping they’d come back!

That took awhile but after finally getting a few letters and guessing a bit I think I finally got it.

this is the only puzzle that's stumped me lol. not sure where to start but I guess I'll just start guessing!
Hint: start with the shorter words first - logically there can only be a few options for those. Using those letters you should be able to make a start with the rest! Good luck.

Submitted mine now, this has been my favourite event so far 🥳🥳

About to submit my final puzzle!

Thank you for these—I love doing puzzles, and I appreciated that none of them took hours upon hours. While I enjoy a good challenge, it can be a bit overwhelming in top of all the other events, especially for minimal event currency. Really liked the variety too!

I'm still so stumped on this one, I don't remember any words for half the letter spaces T-T
I'm gonna sleep on it and try again later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back