Party Popping Puzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of puzzle is this? I don't recall ever realizing puzzles like this exist. What is the optimal play here?

A vast majority of you got the correct answer for round 2, despite its...illogical solution. Let's just sweep that one under the rug!
omg no... i think i submitted a "correct" answer that follows the rules of the nonogram but it wasn't "the" correct answer :(

I don’t know if I’m just dumb but I’m kinda of confused with this one, lol. what exactly do we write in the blank spots? or do we just find the answer and submit it in the answer section of the thread?

I don’t know if I’m just dumb but I’m kinda of confused with this one, lol. what exactly do we write in the blank spots? or do we just find the answer and submit it in the answer section of the thread?
I would like you to use the grid to help you figure out Which villager brought which snack and brought which gift and wore which hat. To do that, you should use "X" marks in spaces that are incorrect(False) and "O" marks for spaces that should be correct(True). I posted a resource that you can use to help you learn how to do these puzzles if you'd like to take a look: How to solve logic puzzles.

I like this type of puzzle a lot more than the last one. Looking at the answer I would have gotten it wrong but I wasn’t as bad off as I thought I would have been.
Post automatically merged:

I would like you to use the grid to help you figure out Which villager brought which snack and brought with gift and wore which hat. To do that, you should use "X" marks in spaces that are incorrect(False) and "O" marks for spaces that should be correct(True). I posted a resource that you can use to help you learn how to do these puzzles if you'd like to take a look: How to solve logic puzzles.
Thanks for this I was just going to color in the right box and x out the ones that are wrong .

I would like you to use the grid to help you figure out Which villager brought which snack and brought which gift and wore which hat. To do that, you should use "X" marks in spaces that are incorrect(False) and "O" marks for spaces that should be correct(True). I posted a resource that you can use to help you learn how to do these puzzles if you'd like to take a look: How to solve logic puzzles.
Is it mandatory to "X" it out? o: I can't think using the grid.. so I write and draw everything out

Is it mandatory to "X" it out? o: I can't think using the grid.. so I write and draw everything out
You can solve it however you need to but, the grid will need to be filled out after you have your answers in order to submit it. X out spaces that are incorrect (False) and O spaces that are correct (True).

Same 😭 I made a list of it down the side because it was so much simpler than the grid

Finished! I need to double-check before I can submit it though, because having done this pretty quickly (with a little help from the Puzzle Baron), there's a chance I may get something wrong.

Edit: Everything came together and looks correct! 🎉 For me, at least.

Does the entire grid need to be filled out or does only the villager column need to be correct?

1722739060465.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back