Party Popping Puzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
You reminded me I forgot to sign it as well .
@Kaiaa just realised that I didn’t sign my entry. Can I please resubmit??
It’s alright if it’s not signed, if you submitted it unsigned it will not disqualify you from receiving tickets as long as you have the correct answer.

About to submit my final puzzle!

Thank you for these—I love doing puzzles, and I appreciated that none of them took hours upon hours. While I enjoy a good challenge, it can be a bit overwhelming in top of all the other events, especially for minimal event currency. Really liked the variety too!
Thank you for playing! We really tried to make these puzzles accessible (we won’t talk about the pixel puzzle lol) and something most people could easily do once they understood how it worked. I liked the variety this time as well, as in the past we’ve kept them all the same kind of puzzle ☺️
I hope next summer we can figure out some more fun puzzles to play. Here’s hoping for a summer camp at the farm.

I'm a little sad that I'm finished with the 4 puzzles... It was a great self-esteem boost to see that I can still figure things out! I think the hardest one for me was the Picross style puzzle. Somehow, using the puzzles to procrastinate doesn't feel as bad as regular procrastination. (Eyes BrickLink project with chagrin 👀).

so sad that I missed out on the earlier puzzles, but glad I was able to do this one! it was a really fun challenge, thank you for putting it together :D

I'm a little sad that I'm finished with the 4 puzzles... It was a great self-esteem boost to see that I can still figure things out! I think the hardest one for me was the Picross style puzzle. Somehow, using the puzzles to procrastinate doesn't feel as bad as regular procrastination. (Eyes BrickLink project with chagrin 👀).

😂
I'm doing the same with the brick link project! I've discovered I'm really, really bad at brick building. 😅

Puzzles are so much more fun!

Here’s hoping for a summer camp at the farm.
oh dear..
Screenshot 2024-08-09 18.56.38.png

As a dead by daylight player, farms, or at least the wheat field do not produce any excitement for me.
(I hate the farm map on dbd with all of my passion.)

(Jokes aside, a farm summer camp sounds fun, give all the cows, bulls and pig villagers some love)

I think I managed to get the last puzzle well, in any case I had fun solving all these puzzles so thanks for that <3

Finished the last puzzle, going to take one last look over before submitting but feel like it’s looking good! Really enjoyed the variety of puzzles this event and had a lot of fun completing them ☺️

I sadly haven't really started, so plan to try it out tomorrow hopefully 🤗

Just submitted for the final puzzle! Thanks a lot, those were super fun to work on. Hopefully this event or one similar to it returns in the future! 🥳

Completed and submitted the final puzzle! It ended up being easier than I thought it would be. I usually have a hard time with cryptograms, but this one seemed to come together for me.The only puzzle I skipped was the picross, as I've never tried one before and wasn’t sure how to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back