Party Popping Puzzles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so lost 😅 I’ve done tons of picross, but they’ve always been solved with purely logic. I don’t know where to start when it comes to just guessing/trial and error 😰

EDIT: I’ve found an answer that fits and could be the intended solution? But I’m so unsure of myself 😖

Last edited:
I solved it. But personally, it wasn't as satisfying as I'd hoped it would be.

My issue with this puzzle is that, you can start solving it using standard nonogram rules until it comes to a dead end. Then you have to proceed with guessing based on symmetry. Then you go back to using nonogram rules.

I keep trying but Im getting so - i dunno I thought i was doing great and now i dont know, i literally keep deleting everything

asdjkflsdj I don't know if I've hit the point where I need to start guessing or if there's more I'm missing that I haven't figured out yet
crycat.png
idk if I'm gonna be able to do this one

Omg, i finally figured out why this sort of puzzle seemed so familiar!

2024080109342600-05DC14F80A13996B94160CD375AFD506.jpg

2024080109344400-05DC14F80A13996B94160CD375AFD506.jpg

I played around with this type of puzzle in the snes game. Derp, no wonder it was sooo familiar. 😅
Post automatically merged:

asdjkflsdj I don't know if I've hit the point where I need to start guessing or if there's more I'm missing that I haven't figured out yet View attachment 573989 idk if I'm gonna be able to do this one

If you're where i was, then at a certain point the "logic and symmetry" tip, especially symmetry, is helpful.

For those still trying to figure this puzzle out, I took a crash course by looking up basic nonogram/picross strategies. There are a lot of websites describing them, but I think this one is the best because it's interactive.

Good luck everyone! I thought I couldn't handle it, but it's going great so far!

For those still trying to figure this puzzle out, I took a crash course by looking up basic nonogram/picross strategies. There are a lot of websites describing them, but I think this one is the best because it's interactive.

Good luck everyone! I thought I couldn't handle it, but it's going great so far!
Thanks for this. Between this and a random Nonogram site I found, I'm making a bit of sense of things now...though honestly without the benefit of a computer telling me when I run into a wrong block, I'm still a bit uneasy. Hopefully I can figure it out.

I still haven’t figured out where to even start. I might just try and hope the next one is one a can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back