Pin the Tail on the Villager

79643c3682e98311e2d504d7e07cfbcc433b5aaa.jpg

the program I used to do this crashed four (4) times. matching 147 villagers to 147 houses.. 4 times........

whoever made this I am in your walls : )

the epiphany i had when i figured it out was unlike anything else that i ended up cursing 😭 had to make sure jeremy was fully aware what letter I put

1723944733065.png

im ngl tho i like logic puzzles so kudos to u chairmy. i just didnt think this was a logic puzzle at first LMAO

Last edited:
I started finding the owners of the houses on the first horizontal line: Admiral, Aurora, Bill etc... then the second line, and noticed it was the next after Admiral (Agent S), next after Aurora (Ava), next after Bill (Billy), so on the vertical line they were also in alphabetical order but not missing anyone.

my first life rule is:
don't trust anyone in splatoon, your teammates will not help you
1723944869617.png

and now my second rule is:
don't forget TBT is evil

real talk though, interesting puzzle! i wish i noticed the alphabetical thingy!! i don't have the time nor attention span to do that though LOL , i'm assuming people typed in new horizons houses and then noticed the pattern??? i just typed in "graham new horizons house" and just went with that ...
next time.. next time...
oh yeah and people are talking about mirrors... a friend showed me whatever those puzzles were and i think i prefer this much more. i think i would go absolutely insane

I was wrong as usual but not that it really matters. Just doing these out of fun and not for any kind of reward at this point.

that was tricky 😔 im so worried what we'll be seeing tomorrow for the third puzzle... pls be nice to us

I got one ticket haha but definitely better than nothing and it was fun pondering what was hidden behind the clouds, plane etc

Yeah lol I was nowhere near it and I’m not even surprised. 😂 At least I got one ticket.

Can’t wait for the next torture session puzzle! 👍

Haha, I had a hard time finding this out as well. I used the ACNH.Guide app for this one.

I found out that the villager houses were alphabetically vertical, so it was easy to find his house when I discovered that.

Also, I am convinced that @Chris thought of this one, as Goose of all villagers is right next to Graham’s house.

Back