Pin the Tail on the Villager

If anyone would like to start a conversation with me feel free, I think I need another head on this one to work with. I have a dozen theories and no leads to favour any of them above the rest

Suddenly came up with a really farfetched idea, so I decided to go with it. Better than not trying at all, I suppose.

When i saw that Marina grid:

giphy.gif

Absolutely no idea, i think i will be doing a wild wild guess on this one😩

Last edited:
Okay I’ve had solid theories for the last three, but I’ve still got absolutely nothing on this one. If anybody wants to brainstorm together feel free to PM, but be warned that my brainstorm is like….a single raindrop.

I completely forgot to check to see if round 4 was posted. Now I think maybe I should have forgotten about it lol. I will eventually make a guess but will most like just pick a square and hope for the best. I liked the last one better . Looks like I will be 2/4

Yay, it's like Battleship! A4? Miss. 🎉

(I should probably add that this post is seriously not a hint. No help from me!)
That’s the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

I don't think I'm any good for hints this round. I don't think my answer is right.

I mean, there's always a chance, but i think it's only a very small wee tiny chance this time. 😂

Back