Pin the Tail on the Villager

I have a guess but I’m pretty sure it’s wrong. Will submit it later after I think about it some more.

I submitted my answer. In the end I had two possible choices, but I decided to just stick with my original theory and hope for the best

I can’t believe I’m still completely torn by two. I’m so stressed because I need every throwback ticket I can get 😂 judging by the replies on this thread I think half the people have gone with one of my answers and the other half with the other one so I still don’t know what to submit

I have had a single thought that allowed me to make an educated guess. Curious if this is correct--if so, I'm honestly not sure how I could confirm that my guess was "exactly right" as opposed to just very good. It is way beyond time for me to give my brain a break, so I'm submitting my guess and hoping for the best!

I noticed something peculiar but have no idea how it connects to grid locations 😭😭😭

I’m so impatient to see the answer to this one cuz I know I’m gonna be yelling whether I’m right or wrong lol

I submitted and now I feel a weight off my shoulders. I’m just nervous now 😂 my frustration comes from KNOWING of my two theories one has to be the answer. If I’m wrong I’d rather be way off, knowing I had a 50/50 chance to be right is so annoying

oop, almost forgot about this one~
Screenshot 2024-08-25 22.54.05.png

Back