Pin the Tail on the Villager

I’m in a position where I’ve got two theories that make perfect sense… I’ll wait like a day and feel them out to pick the one

Oh man I put in my answer but I think I understood the puzzle now I wish I could change it arghhh 😩

Idk how anyone is finding "clues" in here😭 are the clues in the room with us now??

well, think of it like a mirror

if you aren't seeing anything, try coming back with a clear head and maybe even try adjusting your perspective of it. by which I mean not your literal perspective, but the way you approach it. if one way isn't working, then maybe coming at it from another angle would help

being unable to find something but continuing to look generally just serves to put one into a spiral of frustration, at which point it then becomes easier to overlook things that could help to find the answer. same if you then see something, but it doesn't seem to help you get anywhere. it just becomes easy to focus on that singular detail, at the detriment of possibly a different, more useful, piece of information

Idk how anyone is finding "clues" in here😭 are the clues in the room with us now??

Yea I don’t know how they are either. Maybe I can try again tomorrow when I am not so tired. 😴

I couldn't handle all the pink. So I added up what i wanted to get with my tickets and realized i didn't actually need the tickets, so why not have fun with it and make a crazy guess, eh? 😅

I mean, I like pink, but that's a LOT of pink. Pepto bismol ain't that pink. The pink panther couldn't handle all that pink. Marina couldn't find herself in all that pink. 🙄

I couldn't handle all the pink. So I added up what i wanted to get with my tickets and realized i didn't actually need the tickets, so why not have fun with it and make a crazy guess, eh? 😅

I mean, I like pink, but that's a LOT of pink. Pepto bismol ain't that pink. The pink panther couldn't handle all that pink. Marina couldn't find herself in all that pink. 🙄
Lol yeah I should be good without the tickets too but I'm a try hard haha. I think I'll come back to this tomorrow because I've got other stuff to do anyway 😅

Reading some of the cryptic non-hint hints in here has actually made me so confident in my answer and I’m gonna be mad if I’m wrong lol

Went to bed thinking about it, woke up thinking about it, still not confident enough to submit. How is it that two theories make perfect sense 😭 I don’t know which one to chose. Neither seems more likely than the other.
If anyone would like to message again to discuss feel free

Ahh I have one idea, but I feel like it's incorrect hmm, I'm gonna wait until last minute to submit my guess just in case I think of something else though.

Back