Prize Booth

While I was lucky and did get what I wanted I do feel bad for others who didn’t and wish we could all get the prizes we want, but unfortunately the staff can’t make infinite prizes for everyone.

Maybe there’s a way to keep a limit but make it more fair for everyone regardless of internet connection, time zone etc. Kinda like how Japan does a lottery type system for super popular limited things. You apply saying you want to buy something and then winners are randomly drawn from those interested after a certain amount of time, at which point the chosen few can then purchase the said thing. Of course it’s not quite as straight forward as it sounds and the ticket system complicates this idea.
I like the idea of a lottery system! I've seen a few of the same names get a limited custom prize each time it's offered, so it'd be nice for everyone to be on the same playing field.

I'm so grateful I was able to get the Ghostly Kitty pin and Mailbox Prize Pack 🥹 I thought there wouldn't be any pins left by the time I failed and gave up on the shaker charm, but there was one lone kitty left! <3

Huge congrats to everyone that was able to get something they wanted! 🥳 (especially those of you with superhuman speed that snagged those shaker charms and Snowbun plushies!!) And condolences to everyone that missed out ☹️

Thank you staff for your huge generosity in making these prizes available! I know there is a big financial and time cost put into providing these for us ;o;

I'm so grateful I was able to get the Ghostly Kitty pin and Mailbox Prize Pack 🥹 I thought there wouldn't be any pins left by the time I failed and gave up on the shaker charm, but there was one lone kitty left! <3
Honestly love the ghostly kitty pin the most out of them all~
If there are any extras that can be bought, would love to get one, ghostly kitty is so adorable

Congratulations to those who got what they wanted! I only got the NL prize pack from last week since I know a lot of people were on standby to buy those physical prizes and that I missed the window entirely. I'm happy with what I have, and I definitely do feel for those who didn't get what they want. But let's not attach our enjoyment of the fair to physical prizes. It's inevitable that some will miss out since the staff can only allocate so much of their own time and money for it to be even possible in the first place. But it's important to know that there's more to the event than just that.

If I'm being honest, I really wouldn't mind paying with real money to get one of those enamel pins and the snow bunny plush! C'mon staff, open up a shop already so we can buy some goodies! I'm obviously joking with the last bit hehehe.

I cannot believe I appear to have acquired a dino plush pin, I'm shaking right now. Congratulations to everyone who got something, and heartfelt condolences to everyone who didn't. There is sooooo much luck involved.

And, of course, thank you so much to staff for the incredible prizes! They are truly off the charts this year.

I'm so glad you got a dino pin as well!! I know you really wanted one 🥰 I'm so excited for the dino pins!! Thank you Laudine!!! They are so cute 🥰

Congratulations to those who got what they wanted! I only got the NL prize pack from last week since I know a lot of people were on standby to buy those physical prizes and that I missed the window entirely. I'm happy with what I have, and I definitely do feel for those who didn't get what they want. But let's not attach our enjoyment of the fair to physical prizes. It's inevitable that some will miss out since the staff can only allocate so much of their own time and money for it to be even possible in the first place. But it's important to know that there's more to the event than just that.

If I'm being honest, I really wouldn't mind paying with real money to get one of those enamel pins and the snow bunny plush! C'mon staff, open up a shop already so we can buy some goodies! I'm obviously joking with the last bit hehehe.
I’m lowkey banking on Laudine selling the plush for RLC like she did with the Celeste 👀

While I was lucky and did get what I wanted I do feel bad for others who didn’t and wish we could all get the prizes we want, but unfortunately the staff can’t make infinite prizes for everyone.

Maybe there’s a way to keep a limit but make it more fair for everyone regardless of internet connection, time zone etc. Kinda like how Japan does a lottery type system for super popular limited things. You apply saying you want to buy something and then winners are randomly drawn from those interested after a certain amount of time, at which point the chosen few can then purchase the said thing. Of course it’s not quite as straight forward as it sounds and the ticket system complicates this idea.
The lottery system would make it fair for everyone and not be concerned about time zones as long as everyone got a lottery ticket on time

I'm so glad you got a dino pin as well!! I know you really wanted one 🥰 I'm so excited for the dino pins!! Thank you Laudine!!! They are so cute 🥰
I was wondering who else got the dinos! I saw a lot of posts about Celeste and the Ghost Kitty pins. I would love to see photos of all the different prizes once they arrive.

I’m personally not a fan of the lottery system idea. It’s the same principle as raffles and most people don’t win those either. It’s all luck. Congratulations to everyone who won! I’m hoping for one more round of keychains 👀

Yeah the lottery system is definitely not without its faults for sure.

Back