Prize Booth

I can confirm that we have the correct number of keychains and plushes in inventories. They sold in less than 10 seconds, so congrats to the lucky 9. I see many other prizes also sold almost instantly!
So... Celebration time? Hallelujah, that's the most anxious I've been in a while!

I cannot believe I appear to have acquired a dino plush pin, I'm shaking right now. Congratulations to everyone who got something, and heartfelt condolences to everyone who didn't. There is sooooo much luck involved.

And, of course, thank you so much to staff for the incredible prizes! They are truly off the charts this year.

I can confirm that we have the correct number of keychains and plushes in inventories. They sold in less than 10 seconds, so congrats to the lucky 9. I see many other prizes also sold almost instantly!
Also confirming the rest of the items that sold out: no glitches as far as the number allowed to be sold, so if the item is in your inventory, it's yours.

Question about the splatoon 3 locker, that's still just US only~?
lol nevermind

gently holds.jpg

actually screamed when I got the okay to start celebrating I am so happy 😭

Back in my day, every collectible was a limited amount, so I had to experience this every single time a new collectible came out.
I could never beat any of you guys in trying to get these IRL prizes, so congrats to those who got the items due to (Most likely) having fast internet connection!

Thank goodness all new collectibles nowadays are always unlimited.

Congratulations to those blessed by RNGesus!

I didn't go for anything because nothing really spoke to me, but it was crazy watching everything sell out in seconds. Your hearts must be racing, walk it off if you need to!

I wonder how many miliseconds away everyone was when it came to clicking on the desired items and bagging it

gosh, i almost can't believe i actually. got a snow bunny pin ???? wasn't going to try until the last minute because i'm on vacation and didn't think my phone data connection would stand a chance against you guys. omg... definitely empathise with people who missed out though, i was in the same boat with the celeste plush, but hopefully you can all get the collectibles you want at least ❤️🫂

Congrats to whoever got the Splatoon locker I was definitely considering that one (I’m in Canada but have a US address I can use to pickup items at). I was lucky enough to get one of the other prizes that sold out asap but the locker was my backup for sure. I’d love to see pictures of the locker whenever you get it. :)

Back